"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
It's a wrap for that lottery ticket...

It's too obvious. Anyone in the know that's looking for him will figure out what it means. Why in the fukk would he need to play the lotto?

He should of memorized it.

:snoop:
What, nobody would ever figure that out, everyone buys those tickets, the car wash has a lotto machine. Why would he not play the lotto, he has a cover of being a small business man. Gus had a laptop and picture frame with his off shore numbers on it, He hid them in plain site, just like Gus but smarter.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Yeah That Sounds Realistic, Thank God You Dont Run The Show :snoop:

Thank god most of this board doesn't run this show. If it was up to most of the people here, Walt would have killed everyone off already and would cook meth at his leisure and eliminated any entertaining conflict whatsoever.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Croatians? what do they have to do with the show? Lydia used white supremacist Americans, Lydia is low key a female Gus, she has no conscious and will kill at the drop of a hat, the fact that she killed Declan and his crew without going to Walt 1st and cutting a deal with Todds crew is brilliant, she took over a working lab, ready to go with a cook who knows the formula, plus she shows that she fears and respects Walt enough to bother him, what she will do next is put pressure on Walt to teach the formula to Todd and bring up quality only problem is that Jesse will give up Todd and his crew to Hank, like everyone says he is loyal giving up Todd is something i can see him doing, now that will have an effect, his crew can think that it was a power move on Walts part to eliminate his competition and with Lydia being ruthless order a hit on Walt but he won't be at home and they take out Sky or Walt JR.
Jesse Aint Snitching On Todd, Might As Well Just Snitch On Himself

And People Acting Like Jesse Spends His Every Waking Moment Thinking About Todd, The Killing Of That Kid Was Just The Straw That Broke The Camels Back, He Knows That Kids Death Was Just As Much His Fault As It Was Todds, Jesse Aint Riding Around Thinking About Killing Todd As Much As Some Of You Would Love To Believe

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ
I came back from a week long Cruise to watch two NEW episodes of COOKED BLUE SKY
lebowski1.gif

I need more :takedat::wow:

I loved how the first line of the episode was when Hank peeked through the window at the family talking and Maries innocently says to Walt "You are the devil!":youngsabo:

When Walt decided to confront Hank face to face, and play dumb while dropping subliminals :myman::salute::lupe:

Jerry-omg.gif

@ Todd and Lydia Inc. & Jessie trying anything to get rid of the blood money.

That money cursed breh :birdman:

I guess in like 3 episodes Hank most likely breaks bad and puts a hole in someone.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/oh-shyt.gif

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
As I understand it, Walt is done. He taught Declan how to make his product. Remember they were using food coloring to look like Heisenberg's blue? Walt then sold them the methlamine and agreed to teach them how to make the real blue. So once Walt left he gave Declan the connect (Lydia). He left Todd too to cook for Declan. Declan said he didn't trust Todd who was no Walt or Jesse anyway. His 2 batches were around 74%. Declan didn't know Todd anyway so he said fukk him.

Lydia is tripping because her product is down to 68%, even worse than Todd's 2 batches. So she goes to check on the operation.

Now did she send Todd and them to shoot up shyt? I don't know. It looks like she did something with her blackberry down there so may e they had a GPS lock or something. Remember she was blindfolded when she got there and didn't have time to call anybody anyway.

So the mystery to me is how Todd's people got knowledge of the location.

Anyway, looks like they bout to set up with their newly stole materials and Todd's limited, but good enough know-how.

Since Todd cooked 2 batches for declan, prolly in that underground location, he already knew where it was at i guess

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
One crucial point is that Vince Gilligan said last year that Walt is back in town with M60 because he's trying to "protect" someone and I believe there is only the possibility at that juncture of time that are only two viable candidates for Walt risking his life to protect. Jessie or Walt Jr. I believe personally that Skylar's a goner, someone's gonna Off her ass before episode 7 (it won't be Walt though) Hank either dies by the cartel or by Walt's hand (It would have to be a DESPERATE situation for Walt to go ahead and murk him though) and Marie either dies or is the last one left to take care of Holly and Walt Jr.

Now I can see the cartel kidnapping Jessie and forcing him to make the 99% Heisenberg original and Walt coming back to save him one last time OR if Jessie flips and brings down Walt then I believe that Walt Jr. will somehow be in danger and it gets back to Walt and he's coming to protect his son. The two Most important people in Walt's life are Jessie and Walt Jr. He'd risk his life in a daring shoot out for only them....

This I could see. At the end of the day we all know Walt is going to die, how that is we don't know yet. And I think most of us agree Walt deserves to die but at the same time I think most of the viewers would like to see Walt achieve some sought of redemption and saving/protecting Jesse is just about the only way I could see him achieving redemption.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
3l4d.png
So this dude Jesse just posted up at that playground for a whole day with Ocean's Eleven money in the whip? Here I am thinking that old dude was gonna take that money and invest in more chinchilla hats (that was probably muskrat fur on that fitted but now he's got cash to upgrade) but he called the cops. Those two detectives must have graduated from Police Academy 4 or something. They were both playing bad cop yet offering Jesse soda and CapriSuns. How the hell did they even make the force? @hexagram23 you better talk to your boy Mariano:ufdup: What kinda dude can't handle reception duties at a car wash? Dude couldn't transfer the call to Skylar, take a message or even find out where she was going? What is he getting paid for? Skyler straight went 99 Problems on Hank in that diner, like she was some type of lawyer or something, somebody important or something:skip: She made Hank Lean Back like the summer of '04. Dude had to get his bytch to try to save him. Marie would be the worst arbitrator on Google Earth Nas. Hank sent her in there to smooth over tensions and get Skyler to change her mind and she's putting the paws on her instead. shyt was like a scene out of the Real Housewives of Albuquerque. Add insult to injury, Marie got gassed on her way out like she was with Child Protective Services. I haven't seen a kid get snatched up like that since Elian Gonzalez, brehs:wow: You could tell Holly had that inheritance in mind the way she was hollering, though. She's in the heiress, business :steviej:My nikka Saul was tryna send Hank on an all expenses paid trip to chill with Shyne Po in Belize. Huell and Kuby are the broke ass, corrupt versions of Riggs and Murtaugh from Lethal Weapon. Lavell was scheming on those Benjamins like
30413-b60ca72328636352c321973f7e05d567.jpg
Treated those stacks like a Bob-O-Pedic with the memory foam. I'm pretty sure those two got their hands on some Grants like Horace. Imagine if we see some colossal size Picassos in Saul's office next week:banderas:

Yup, an altogether good episode. I'm interested to see where this all goes.

:umad:Y'all thought I wasn't about to brag about the return of the king, no Aragorn? I've been telling you about my nikka Todd for a year now. Lydia came through in the coat, same color Smurf skin, and the red bottoms looking patriotic as hell. What kinda operation was this dude Declan running?
55uo.png
Dude was cooking meth in one of those vaults from Fallout. And that's being generous cause I'm pretty sure that rat hole wouldn't pass Vault-Tec standards and regulations. They should've taken Lydia up on her offer. Instead,Todd da gawd had to come through with his boys from American History X and go modern warfare on his crew. Todd and his boys showed up with UAV support, an AC130 in the air already and had Steady Aim and Stopping Power activated. I can't blame Declan for rage quitting:manny: It's time for some new blood in the meth game:shaq:Don Eladio met the bushes and blamed it on the alcohol like a Jamie Foxx track. Gus ain't get the part as Two Face in The Dark Knight. Walt's on his way out. Todd season is upon us:blessed:

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Where exactly was Todd left in the first half of the season? I can't remember what happened to him

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Where exactly was Todd left in the first half of the season? I can't remember what happened to him

Last I Remember He Helped Walt Dispose Of Mikes Body, Not Long After That Walt Got Out The Game And The Other Regime He Bought Out (His Competitors) Took Over The Business

The Last Episode Eluded That Todd Stayed, Did A Few Cooks With The New Regime Then Was Fired For Starting A Fire