"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think hank will get his proof. I'm thinkin Walt called that guy that was gonna disappear them in season 3, and he hid his family. Now he gotta come back and shoot it out with that sheisty bytch and Todd's thugs

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
that would be way too much of a coincidence. pretty cheap too, imo. nah dont think this will happen

I doubt it'll happen but it would fit with show perfectly. This is the same show that had 2 airplanes explode directly over Walt's house because he let a girl die.

Fred.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I doubt it'll happen but it would fit with show perfectly. This is the same show that had 2 airplanes explode directly over Walt's house because he let a girl die.

Fred.
lottery is way more extreme example imo. the probability of plane crashing exactly here is probably smaller than someone getting all those numbers in a lottery (and then someone actually trying those coordinates after like every lottery drawing :heh: ). I see your point tho

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
jesse prolly bout to flip brehs :patrice: i see a lot of people saying he won't, but you gotta look at this this way: jesse CLEARLY doesn't give a fukk anymore. he's flirted with the idea of giving up on everything throughout the show, but its clear this is the breaking point. i mean he was throwing millions out the window and sat around WAITING for someone to find him :dahell: at this point he just wants some way to escape the guilt... or at least cleanse his soul. and what better way to do that then giving up walt? :ld: hank finds out about walt one episode, confronts him on it the next, and tells skyler/marie the episode after. we're facing the end now brehs, just like walt. all that "slow burning" plotline shyt took a trip to belize. turn up :lawd:

skyler is drowning herself :whoo: only time will tell if walt saves her again, but seeing how its supposed to be one hell of a tragedy, i doubt it. the star trek story from last week's episode is still bothering me... todd's crew taking out declan only makes me wonder again... watch that scene again if it doesn't make sense, but what if declan is capt kirk, walt is spock, chekov is lydia's connect in the czech republic, todd is scotty, and lydia is uhura... :ohh:. she and todd had some blatant intimacy on her way out of the meth lab. the blueberries (meth) from chekov's pies went off into outer space (czech republic) in badger's story, with scotty (todd)... i'm high as shyt forgive me brehs :wow:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
lottery is way more extreme example imo. the probability of plane crashing exactly here is probably smaller than someone getting all those numbers in a lottery (and then someone actually trying those coordinates after like every lottery drawing :heh: ). I see your point tho

I'm curious what happens to the ticket because it's obviously gone in a few episodes.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Jesse ain't gotta snitch on anyone. If those neo-nazis find out he's talking to the Feds he's dead regardless. The topic of conversation and whether or not he snitched is irrelevant.

I doubt it'll come to that though. I have a feeling Todd is gonna start cooking again and flood the streets with bullshyt product using Walt's formula. Walt is gonna hear about it and not let it slide. That will lead to nazis vs Walt, and that's probably how his family dies/house gets fukked up.

I honestly hope Walt's whole family dies. Not because I have anything against the characters, I just wanna see Heisenberg dumb out, because you know he would. He blew up a retirement home when Gus threatened his family, imagine if some/all of them actually die.

Fred.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Jesse ain't gotta snitch on anyone. If those neo-nazis find out he's talking to the Feds he's dead regardless. The topic of conversation and whether or not he snitched is irrelevant.

I doubt it'll come to that though. I have a feeling Todd is gonna start cooking again and flood the streets with bullshyt product using Walt's formula. Walt is gonna hear about it and not let it slide. That will lead to nazis vs Walt, and that's probably how his family dies/house gets fukked up.
I thought about it but todd wasnt very competent with the formula, he only produced 74 percent purity and almost burned the lab up according to delcan :manny:
but this is definitely another possibility

I honestly hope Walt's whole family dies. Not because I have anything against the characters, I just wanna see Heisenberg dumb out, because you know he would. He blew up a retirement home when Gus threatened his family, imagine if some/all of them actually die.

Fred.
he would go scarface on em :ehh:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I thought about it but todd wasnt very competent with the formula, he only produced 74 percent purity and almost burned the lab up according to delcan :manny:
but this is definitely another possibility

he would go scarface on em :ehh:

The fact that he's not very competent with the formula is exactly why Walt would go nuts. Keep in mind in that world (and only there, since 99% pure meth would be clear, not blue) Heisenberg's meth is blue. It's the only blue meth on the market, besides copy cats like Declan. So the bullshyt product would have Walt's name on it, just based on it's color.

Fred.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps

Fred.

yeah i can see him outsmart hank only for that to backfire and his family gets killed

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Safari Draws

Rookie
Daps
What's the deal with Walt and Lydia?
I thought he was done working with her after that one-time deal they made, but then she came back complaining because the batch was weak? He mentioned that he left a viable operation but I don't know why that meant the batch was weaker. Was it because of Todd that he cooked a weak batch? I thought he could cook, period.
So correct me but Lydia came back because the buyers were not satisfied with the purity and she wanted Walt to cook again or at least give a tutorial. So why did Declan show up again? Did she go to them after failing with Walt? Then she has them killed because she wants Todd to cook? Why didn't she just go to Todd to cook the stuff for the Czechs?
I'm confused by this because Declan just cares about his own territory. Lydia only cares about the Czechs. Now she only has Todd to rely on?