"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Kind of a boring episode. A whole lot of build up. So that only means that next weeks episode is going to be filled with much more revelations.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Jesse gonna snitch on todd for popping that kid...todds people kill Jesse, and then Heisenberg comes back to town to with the toolwork
That makes perfect sense. Why would Walt run. Cause someone is after him. Why would someone be after him. Cause they want that 99% back. Why wouldn't they have someone else cook it. Cause Todd is gone and so is Jesse.

I mean we know the dea ain't writing heinsenburg on the wall. And they nor walk have no reason to torch the place. Walt shows up to take them all out. And hank comes behind with the death shot to Walt. Just. Like. Scarface.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Lydia is a bad bytch. :whew: I see you with them Louboutins. :takedat:

lol Lydia doesn't do much for me, but I though the same thing about the shoes, I like women with expensive heels....Good episode, it's not going the way I would have liked more...maybe, but it's definitely shaping up to a compelling final few episodes, and a final season worthy of the 4 that preceded it.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
What's the deal with Walt and Lydia?
I thought he was done working with her after that one-time deal they made, but then she came back complaining because the batch was weak? He mentioned that he left a viable operation but I don't know why that meant the batch was weaker. Was it because of Todd that he cooked a weak batch? I thought he could cook, period.
So correct me but Lydia came back because the buyers were not satisfied with the purity and she wanted Walt to cook again or at least give a tutorial. So why did Declan show up again? Did she go to them after failing with Walt? Then she has them killed because she wants Todd to cook? Why didn't she just go to Todd to cook the stuff for the Czechs?
I'm confused by this because Declan just cares about his own territory. Lydia only cares about the Czechs. Now she only has Todd to rely on?

As I understand it, Walt is done. He taught Declan how to make his product. Remember they were using food coloring to look like Heisenberg's blue? Walt then sold them the methlamine and agreed to teach them how to make the real blue. So once Walt left he gave Declan the connect (Lydia). He left Todd too to cook for Declan. Declan said he didn't trust Todd who was no Walt or Jesse anyway. His 2 batches were around 74%. Declan didn't know Todd anyway so he said fukk him.

Lydia is tripping because her product is down to 68%, even worse than Todd's 2 batches. So she goes to check on the operation.

Now did she send Todd and them to shoot up shyt? I don't know. It looks like she did something with her blackberry down there so may e they had a GPS lock or something. Remember she was blindfolded when she got there and didn't have time to call anybody anyway.

So the mystery to me is how Todd's people got knowledge of the location.

Anyway, looks like they bout to set up with their newly stole materials and Todd's limited, but good enough know-how.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
this buildup is :wow: the payoff is gonna be amazing

It would really have to compete with season 4's buildup tho, that shyt was mind blowing

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
jesse snitches on todd, todd's people kill jesse, hank's career is ruined, walt avenges jesse with the heat in the trunk, walt is completely off his meds and decides to kill himself once his cancer is out of control

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
jesse snitches on todd, todd's people kill jesse, hank's career is ruined, walt avenges jesse with the heat in the trunk, walt is completely off his meds and decides to kill himself once his cancer is out of control

:lupe:

Anyways, good solid build up episode.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
As I understand it, Walt is done. He taught Declan how to make his product. Remember they were using food coloring to look like Heisenberg's blue? Walt then sold them the methlamine and agreed to teach them how to make the real blue. So once Walt left he gave Declan the connect (Lydia). He left Todd too to cook for Declan. Declan said he didn't trust Todd who was no Walt or Jesse anyway. His 2 batches were around 74%. Declan didn't know Todd anyway so he said fukk him.

Lydia is tripping because her product is down to 68%, even worse than Todd's 2 batches. So she goes to check on the operation.

Now did she send Todd and them to shoot up shyt? I don't know. It looks like she did something with her blackberry down there so may e they had a GPS lock or something. Remember she was blindfolded when she got there and didn't have time to call anybody anyway.

So the mystery to me is how Todd's people got knowledge of the location.

Anyway, looks like they bout to set up with their newly stole materials and Todd's limited, but good enough know-how.
Walt left a good operation. He left them Todd who "knew" how to cook.

Declan didn't want Todd and cut him off. He sold his shyt and sold to Lydia. Lydia sold to the overseas connect.

So overseas started bytching. 68% ain't good enough. So they either threatened her or told her the deal is over.

Lydia being Lydia steps to Todd. You need to cook again. Todd steps to his people or they step to him. "You cooking then it better be for us little nikka. We still live in America. We want in"

Blah blah blah. Lydia sets up Declan. He dies, the nazis get that territory, Lydia gets her 74% and the connect is happy

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I think we all can agree that its prolly todds people that walt got the machine gun for. I dont see who else can it be. the cartel in question is done by gus. gus is done. doubt that walt would go gung ho against DEA like that...

its gotta be the nazi nihilists..walt will fukk them up just like the other great walter - sobchak - did before tho :ohlawd: