Alicia Keys on Drink Champs This Week

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Expecting a lot of "I don't even know what that means bit I'm clapping anyway" and "that's a big ass word, excuse me. Imma use that on people" with this one

Idk if anyone actually watched the DJ Khaled episode but EFN actually had value in discussing the Miami music scene and Khaled was very much willing to go into it and his origins in the game. NoRE fukked it up immediately and continued to derail within the portion I watched

EFN serves no purpose other than to occasionally get clowned by guests. If they let him discuss his DJ shyt it would work

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:gucci:

She one of the most renowned artists the past 20years.

'Fallin' wass everywhere and had a major cultural impact....she even got a cosign from PRINCE.

:camby:
People on here have an annoying tendency to write artists off if they don't have a smash hit being shoved in their faces 30 times a day.

Alicia Keys ain't had a true hit that resonated in a minute but we all know who she is and why she's still mentioned.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
:gucci:

She one of the most renowned artists the past 20years.

'Fallin' wass everywhere and had a major cultural impact....she even got a cosign from PRINCE.

:camby:
People front on her and it’s sickening smh. She should be there younger folks Sade or any other legacy artist that you can think of. Man I legit got pissed when a woman older than me was like “I used to like her before she stole that woman’s husband” I was like :unimpressed: man y’all don’t even care about that woman no more and wouldn’t listen to her music if she dropped it. Move on lol. I’m listening to this one.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Could be great

Remember one of her favorite albums is Cuban Linx

Or the shyt could be boring lol Can't imagine Nore knowing anything about her except You Don't Know My Name and Swizz

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
People front on her and it’s sickening smh. She should be there younger folks Sade or any other legacy artist that you can think of. Man I legit got pissed when a woman older than me was like “I used to like her before she stole that woman’s husband” I was like :unimpressed: man y’all don’t even care about that woman no more and wouldn’t listen to her music if she dropped it. Move on lol. I’m listening to this one.

:whoa: