Trips

Superstar
Daps
Notice she didn't answer the criticism and did a but but Gaza.

Same as some of the folks here.
Every four years these motherfukkers come out of the sewers and crevices like cockroaches. But ain't done shyt to build up their party. The libertarians functionally have inroads in all the levels and even they are still shytty. But, hey at least they make the effort. There is like 1 for every 50,000 and I'm pulling that number out my ass local elections that feature a viable candidate from these parties. And you know why I can pull that number out my ass. Because they don't fukking exist. But yeah Jill Stein and Cornell West, man if they became President everything would just instantly change. I hate these dumb motherfukkers.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Neither is AOC or Kamala. :whoa:
It's not a fukking we just flip the switch and everyone goes with it.
They have both said they want a ceasefire, but because it hasn't happened yet they are not doing anything.
But because Jill Stein and all these other a$$hole say it. They are getting so much done. They are in the trenches and fighting every day to solve this problem

:pacspit:

You also act like if the United States instantly stopped all support to Israel that Netanyahu would stop. Like oh no the US isn't supporting me. The weapons they already gave me just disappeared. OH no, the US stopped supporting me. Guess I really need to buddy up with China or whatever other ally they have.

This isn't some just flip the switch shyt. We don't control Israel.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
They have both said they want a ceasefire
Let’s be reality

What actually is a ceasefire when they use it? (Hint, the genocide doesn’t end)

Edit: even Ilhan Omar subtly called them out on that.

You also act like if the United States instantly stopped all support to Israel that Netanyahu would stop.
This is straw man. Israel wants to continue their genocide campaign, then they can as a pariah state and I’m sure every nation in the world will either intervene or at the very least see them as that and black list them like Apartheid South Africa in the 80s, but they can continue it. We don’t want our fukking tax dollars paying for it, and we want a strict following of not just international law but US law on these matters. Israel is only doing this because the US is supporting them at the UN and with weapons. Let’s see if they continue if we stopped. And if they continue anyway, the let’s follow our law on these matters. To not try is at least acquiescing, but the US is actually supporting it.

If they want to buddy up to China and Russia and those nations are cool with supporting genocide, then we can for the first time in our lifetimes actually be the good guys in conflict.

Last edited:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Let’s be reality

What actually is a ceasefire when they use it? (Hint, the genocide doesn’t end)

This is straw man. Israel wants to continue their genocide campaign, then they can as a pariah state and I’m sure every nation in the world will either intervene or at the very least see them as that and black list them like Apartheid South Africa in the 80s, but they can continue it. We don’t want our fukking tax dollars paying for it, and we want a strict following of not just international law but US law on these matters. Israel is only doing this because the US is supporting them at the UN and with weapons. Let’s see if they continue if we stopped. And if they continue anyway, the let’s follow our law on these matters. To not try is at least acquiescing, but the US is actually supporting it.

If they want to buddy up to China and Russia and those nations are cool with supporting genocide, then we can for the first time in our lifetimes actually be the good guys in conflict.
Let's be even more reality. What can Jill Stein do better than Kamala or AOC other than potentially words... because as you put it (HINT, the genocide doesn't end). But because the person who has no pathway to governing or diplomacy says it. It means more, and it's pure. And it can really be done because they said it and all we need is just everyone to listen to them. No negotiations, no nothing just words, I said it. I mean it. It should happen. If only I was in power my words would make it happen.

So you admit that no matter what we do. Israel wants to continue their genocide. So if we give them all the words and wishes for a ceasefire. Like Jill Stein could do. If they don't stop. It's not on Jill Stein. But, it's solely on AOC, or Kamala. Because they didn't do enough. To a Country that is it's own Independent Nation. That as you put it... wants to continue Genocide. So by your own words no ceasefire we ask for matters if they want to continue to Genocide. Your idea that if we pull away every country will follow suit. You say Israel wants a genocide. But, you also say they only want to do it, because the US is allowing them to do it. That goes up in smoke the moment we say ceasefire, they don't. We pull away, and they continue doing what you say they want to do. Because again. Israel has no accountability as their own independent Nation. They are just operating as an extension of the United States hatred of Palestine? Right? That is what you're saying right. Israel wants something but the only want it because the US wants it? To your last point, we would be the good guys. So then when it escalates further and everyone is at war that is just the cost of doing business? I'm sure you were on the side that didn't want us in Iraq, or Afghanistan for the last 20 years. But, you want us to run right back into that?

If there is one thing I'm conservative about. It's our tax dollars being used abroad. But, I know it's going to happen so I live with it.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Let's be even more reality. What can Jill Stein do better than Kamala or AOC other than potentially words... because as you put it (HINT, the genocide doesn't end). But because the person who has no pathway to governing or diplomacy says it. It means more, and it's pure. And it can really be done because they said it and all we need is just everyone to listen to them. No negotiations, no nothing just words, I said it. I mean it. It should happen. If only I was in power my words would make it happen.
This is why political discourse is dead on here. Jill Stein is criticizing Kamala and AOC, and your response is “Jill Stein can’t do anything so she should shut up.” I guess so should protestors whenever they step up against power.

Stein ain’t gonna win the election but she is 100% right in criticizing them statement, especially since AOC went at her first. The Biden administration isn’t working toward ending what’s happening and is actively supporting it. We don’t need Jill Stein to point out the obvious truth.

So you admit that no matter what we do. Israel wants to continue their genocide. So if we give them all the words and wishes for a ceasefire. Like Jill Stein could do. If they don't stop. It's not on Jill Stein. But, it's solely on AOC, or Kamala. Because they didn't do enough. To a Country that is it's own Independent Nation. That as you put it... wants to continue Genocide. So by your own words no ceasefire we ask for matters if they want to continue to Genocide. Your idea that if we pull away every country will follow suit. You say Israel wants a genocide. But, you also say they only want to do it, because the US is allowing them to do it. That goes up in smoke the moment we say ceasefire, they don't. We pull away, and they continue doing what you say they want to do. Because again. Israel has no accountability as their own independent Nation. They are just operating as an extension of the United States hatred of Palestine? Right? That is what you're saying right. Israel wants something but the only want it because the US wants it? To your last point, we would be the good guys. So then when it escalates further and everyone is at war that is just the cost of doing business? I'm sure you were on the side that didn't want us in Iraq, or Afghanistan for the last 20 years. But, you want us to run right back into that?
South Africa could have continued being an apartheid state after they were out in the black list, why did they stop? There is a reason why Israel, with the help of US lawmakers, shut down the BDS effort. There is a reason students who were protesting against Israel on college campuses were put in jail, doxxed, etc. Israel, who also supported Apartheid South Africa btw, don’t want the past to repeat itself.

And yeah, I’m fine with the US being the good guys and using their military for good. That’s what they tell us they do anyway. If Israel wants to run to China and Russia for aide, let them. I have no idea if either nation would do that—this is a hypothetical you created out of thin air btw, but I am entertaining it—but I am down for finally being a force for good.

But in the real world, both nations have already condemned Israel, voted against them at UN Security Council meetings and in public statements.

But, I know it's going to happen so I live with it.
Of course because they keep us in the dark of what’s happening abroad and then ask for more money each year.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
smoothmind is really in here acting like Stein has a pulse and insider knowledge of the conflict

she's a charlatan who has formal dinners with autocrats

she's more invested in grifting her gullible followers than meaningful change

:dead: