Alex Jones in divorce court, embarrassing pics of old bodybuilding career surface

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
@Adidacs What was the topic of your last research project, breh? I'm not asking for details or picture evidence or anything like that. What was the thesis of the work you're most proud of doing? I'm not trying to be an a$$hole. Genuinely curious.

this was before i was a tin foil and actually knew that luciferians are behind all of it

i plan on revisiting it unofficially in some form

i really believe that it will be too late to turn back in a matter of several years to a decade

here's a related alex jones clip so @admin doesn't censor me for "derailing" again..

this is the legendary ex-director of the nsa telling you that the objective of big data/iot/mass surveillance/etc is to have complete control over the world and the people of the world

a good place to get started if you're interested

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
this was before i was a tin foil and actually knew that luciferians are behind all of it

i plan on revisiting it unofficially in some form

i really believe that it will be too late to turn back in a matter of several years to a decade

here's a related alex jones clip so @admin doesn't censor me for "derailing" again..

this is the legendary ex-director of the nsa telling you that the objective of big data/iot/mass surveillance/etc is to have complete control over the world and the people of the world

a good place to get started if you're interested

"What was the thesis of your last research project? Genuinely curious." :jbhmm:

"THE LUCIFERIANS ARE BEHIND EVERYTHING, HERE WATCH THIS INFOWARS VIDEO"
:mjlol:

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
"What was the thesis of your last research project? Genuinely curious." :jbhmm:

"THE LUCIFERIANS ARE BEHIND EVERYTHING, HERE WATCH THIS INFOWARS VIDEO"
:mjlol:

did ever stop to think that maybe i inboxed him?

i get that you can't comprehend/believe anything beyond what your msm programming tells you, but can you agree that i have benevolent intentions? if so, why are you so angry?

do you realize that this is a symptom of your conditioning?

here's another one, outlining that a small cabal within the nsa targets supreme court, politicians, and the population as a whole.. all under the guise of counter-terrorism, which it actually inhibits

i don't watch or like tucker carlson.. but that has no bearing on the information within the video.. you should really try to grasp this concept sooner rather than later

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
did ever stop to think that maybe i inboxed him?

i get that you can't comprehend/believe anything beyond what your msm programming tells you, but can you agree that i have benevolent intentions? if so, why are you so angry?

do you realize that this is a symptom of your conditioning?

Me :ahhahaha: at you ≠ anger.

The fundamental problem with the world is that EVERYBODY believes their intentions are benevolent and good. :wow: Doesn't make you accurate, son. :cambybp:

@southpawstyle You ain't gotta post the receipts, but does @Adidacs inboxed info make him credible? :ld:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
He told me what he studies and a research topic he worked on. I'm not gonna post it because he inboxed, but it would lend him more credibility. Maybe he doesn't want you guys to grill him. :yeshrug:

@ReignAsKing

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
He told me what he studies and a research topic he worked on. I'm not gonna post it because he inboxed, but it would lend him more credibility. Maybe he doesn't want you guys to grill him. :yeshrug:

@ReignAsKing

I'd actually take him more seriously if he approached people from that angle :ehh:

But his approach seems to be "HERE'S A LONG POST AND SOME YOUTUBE LINKS OUTLINING MY POINT, THIS IS 100% TRUE B/C I RESEARCHED IT, SO ACCEPT IT AS FACT" :damn:

And also:

"IF YOU QUESTION OR CRITICIZE ANY OF MY POINTS YOU'RE A BRAINWASHED SHEEP ZOMBIE THAT DEFENDS PEDOS AND DEVIL WORSHIPPERS"

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
I mean if dude truly believes what he says I can understand being defensive. Plus this is the internet and I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt because I can't imagine him saying shyt like that to people in real life. You know the type....loud as a motor bike....

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I'd actually take him more seriously if he approached people from that angle :ehh:

But his approach seems to be "HERE'S A LONG POST AND SOME YOUTUBE LINKS OUTLINING MY POINT, THIS IS 100% TRUE B/C I RESEARCHED IT, SO ACCEPT IT AS FACT" :damn:

And also:

"IF YOU QUESTION OR CRITICIZE ANY OF MY POINTS YOU'RE A BRAINWASHED SHEEP ZOMBIE THAT DEFENDS PEDOS AND DEVIL WORSHIPPERS"
Damn academia must be getting lenient on their requirements