Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
IMO

This is an true African dime

I rather take this Niger-Congo Bantu Congolese goddess over a Nilotic African like Alek Wek.
754100_len_jpg7af01e362d4649667f3279ed6d0a0b45.jpg

Compared to Alek Wek. This is a dime. No offense to the OP and not tying to troll but sick and tired of cac's(NOT OP) thinking who represents African beauty.

Again not trying to troll and I know the OP has his opinion. But Alek Wek(and models in general) are not hot...

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
She is not a dime, but she is a model because she very tall and skinny. And takes good photos.
You know them cacs put her in weird shyt.

Interesting how nobody is clowning this bytch though. :smugdrinking: She is a model too.
yep. when she works with artists, like Theirry. Alek blows them away. They initially brought her in to do fashion, problem is she doesnt have the face for it. It's not symmetrical, they're bullshytting with that one. Once she got to europe, real artists (yes there's a difference) utilized her properly, in ways that Naomi herself couldnt accomplish.

as for the albino, never seen her, never heard of her. dont care about her.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
:wtb: I don't believe you, post a pic of your ex.

They hurting black women self esteem with this bullshyt. Lookin like a dude around angels and shyt.
alessandra-ambrosio-alek-wek-miranda-kerr-helena-christensen-and-karolina-kurkova-isabeli-fontana-pirelli-calendar-50th-anniversary-shot-by-peter-lindbergh-b.jpg

meanwhile I can effortless find a dark black skin woman that would shame every single cacavewomen in this photo....but why would they do that? exactly.
oh hell nah, they know they wrong for this.:russ::laff:

These fashion people are straight trolls.:bryan:

pike

Banned
Daps
Alek Wek is the ugliest black women in Africa and in all existence. And no its not because shes darkskin but looks like a man, especially her body type...Nilotic African types like Alek Wek are not my type of Black women.

yeah mane her dinka women, and kenya women are not hot

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way

Interesting how nobody is clowning this bytch though. :smugdrinking: She is a model too.
i find this woman bizarre looking...
it just looks odd to me seeing someone with facial features like that being that light :yeshrug:
if i seen a thin lipped narrow nosed dark skin person i'd give the same reaction....its just odd.
but thats being an albino for you :yeshrug: