alek wek is a dime

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Yeah I would wife and nut in her :noah:
:wtb: I don't believe you, post a pic of your ex.

They hurting black women self esteem with this bullshyt. Lookin like a dude around angels and shyt.
alessandra-ambrosio-alek-wek-miranda-kerr-helena-christensen-and-karolina-kurkova-isabeli-fontana-pirelli-calendar-50th-anniversary-shot-by-peter-lindbergh-b.jpg

meanwhile I can effortless find a dark black skin woman that would shame every single cacavewomen in this photo....but why would they do that? exactly.

536eb476a9e96bd1579a6310767094e1.jpg

:smugfavre: These are neotholic features.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
They're brainwashed into thinking she's ugly but she's happily married to a white man who think she's the most beautiful woman in the world. :to:
I dont think Kate Moss is a looker either.

and the fact that she's married to a cac proves my point. What does a cac know about black beauty? She would never make a black glamore magazine. If there was an african vogue, she wouldn't make the cut. White people try to define the beauty in our features and fail miserably every time. Alek is one of them.

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window

They hurting black women self esteem with this bullshyt. Lookin like a dude around angels and shyt.
alessandra-ambrosio-alek-wek-miranda-kerr-helena-christensen-and-karolina-kurkova-isabeli-fontana-pirelli-calendar-50th-anniversary-shot-by-peter-lindbergh-b.jpg

meanwhile I can effortless find a dark black skin woman that would shame every single cacavewomen in this photo....but why would they do that? exactly.

:smugfavre:

Her hairline is the only flaw on her.

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
I dont think Kate Moss is a looker either.

and the fact that she's married to a cac proves my point. What does a cac know about black beauty? She would never make a black glamore magazine. If there was an african vogue, she wouldn't make the cut. White people try to define the beauty in our features and fail miserably every time. Alek is one of them.

And that's a god damn shame :aicmon:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:smugfavre:

I don't think most Black women find Alek Wek all that pretty. They do however find Lupita beautiful, which is what I believe this thread is making a mockery of.

Not sure why finding dark skin Black women who aren't just all ass and breasts attractive has certain "Black" men so much in their feelings. That woman you posted is gorgeous though.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I don't think most Black women find Alek Wek all that pretty. They do however find Lupita beautiful, which is what I believe this thread is making a mockery of.

Not sure why finding dark skin Black women who aren't just all ass and breasts attractive has certain "Black" men so much in their feelings. That woman you posted is gorgeous though.
The thing is....Lupita is attractive. Very attractive. I think they want her to wear a wig or some shyt. But in Africa Lupita is a legit model.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

:smugfavre: These are neotholic features.

:lupe: