Alchemist Production Discography (1997-2022)

savoutch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@TheDarceKnight, should I keep "Body Bags" on my prod. credits blog? If I do, I might add the song by Talib using the "Amen" beat of Fashawn. What you think?

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
@TheDarceKnight, should I keep "Body Bags" on my prod. credits blog? If I do, I might add the song by Talib using the "Amen" beat of Fashawn. What you think?

I mean do whatever you like but if I had to throw my opinion In, it's a weird call. Talib used the actual Amen beat so it makes sense to add that. The beat 50 rapped on isn't a beat that alchemist made, but a knockoff. It's real obvious in a car or headphones. So il for that reason I'd say no.

But...the besudra being a little stiffer with goofy drums added, it's basically the same beat. I wrote a lot to give you a non answer. I think it doesn't matter either way.

savoutch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean do whatever you like but if I had to throw my opinion In, it's a weird call. Talib used the actual Amen beat so it makes sense to add that. The beat 50 rapped on isn't a beat that alchemist made, but a knockoff. It's real obvious in a car or headphones. So il for that reason I'd say no.

But...the besudra being a little stiffer with goofy drums added, it's basically the same beat. I wrote a lot to give you a non answer. I think it doesn't matter either way.

You're right, it doesn't matter! I'll add both, I think.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Alc posted this on Twitter. The beat is by Twiz the Beat Pro, who has always kinda sounded like Alc and Sid Roams in a lot of ways, but damn does this sound like an alc beat or what? The choppy intro, the beat change, the bass and drums. Everything.

And Twiz the Beat Pro drops more Alc sounding beats today.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Really looking forward to the 2 joints with MC Eight and Spice-1.

Ca8VirAWAAE1Qdj.jpg