Alchemist Production Discography (1997-2022)

shopant

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alc is gonna be on the new 50 tape.
Good to see illmind as well. Hope he'll lace 50 with some heat, but more like his 2000s style, not boom trap.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Good to see illmind as well. Hope he'll lace 50 with some heat, but more like his 2000s style, not boom trap.

Good to see someone else likes Illmind's old style more than the boom trap steez.

Some 50 and Alc tracks to get primed.

Last edited:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu

:mjcry:
Between this new release of 50 rapping over this Bar-Barian beat and no tweets from Alc about it...I kinda think this is the joint.

:beli:

EDIT: Actually that's not the Alc beat. It sounds like someone ripped off the Alc beat, because the kicks and snares don't match up. Some of the chops happen in different places too. Plus that intro is on there. Check it. Sounds like there's a fraud out there.

So either there really will be an Alc beat on the new 50 tape, or someone re-did an Alc beat and pretended to be Alc? I dunno. The Bar-Barian beat is a few years old now, so Alc would have tweeted Body Bags if he did it. Weird situation.

Last edited:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Al' did retweet something about that "Body Bags" song, though. Hope there's another song prod. by Al' on this.
@savoutch It turns out someone did jack the Sean P' Bar-Barian beat. Once he tracked down who ripped off the beat, he got in touch with 50's manager, laid out the situation, and 50's manager paid Al and got him credited on the mixtape. You won't be seeing Alc tweet about the Body Bag song or the new 50 mixtape, and the only place to hear an actual beat that Alc made with that sample is on Sean P's Mic Tyson album. I do hope they work together more down the road because they've always made dope music together.