Alchemist Production Discography (1997-2022)

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
i have an addition and a question

he did this on NORE's Militainment comp from last year

my ? is: did he re-use the bassline on Sean P's STFU? which is basically that songs whole beat, i swear ive heard that line before but i cant think of what song

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
i have an addition and a question

he did this on NORE's Militainment comp from last year

my ? is: did he re-use the bassline on Sean P's STFU? which is basically that songs whole beat, i swear ive heard that line before but i cant think of what song

It's sort of a few things. First off STFU Part 2 and Death Sentence are 100% identical drums and bass line. And I don't have the best speakers here, but the drums on this song you posted also sounds real similar, and also pretty much exactly like the beat he did for CNN called Pain.

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
It's sort of a few things. First off STFU Part 2 and Death Sentence are 100% identical drums and bass line. And I don't have the best speakers here, but the drums on this song you posted also sounds real similar, and also pretty much exactly like the beat he did for CNN called Pain.

it was Death Sentence i was thinking of, knew it was somethin recent thnx

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last night, I listened to FASH-ionably Late and caught an epiphany:ohhh:

...props to ALC:cheers:and the handful of non-BLACKSs (Dru-Ha, Stretch Armstrong, Evidence) that aren't Culture Vultures:devil:, but rep Hip-Hop to the fullest without ulterior motives:smugdraper:

The way AL blend X-Files theme at the end of Fash's Amen:banderas:

Last edited: