Alaska is low key one of the most beautiful states

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I was born there! I loved my time up there.

The aurora borealis (northern lights) is something ever human should see at least once. No matter how clear your computer or HDtv is, it doesn't do it justice.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I havent heard that but its the rape capital of the US

There was a thread a few months back that charted Alaska as top 10 in STDs. I didn't know it was rape central though. :huhldup: So they really doing women like they did that broad in that movie "Wind River" up there?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I have a friend that lives up there working with tribes. She’s been for almost two years now I wanna say. While it seems beautiful and all, I think I’d prefer the option of leaving rather than feel like I gotta stay.

Even my friend says she takes vacations simply because if she didn’t, she’d go crazy. It’s like having a 9 to 5 in a different way...

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
There was a thread a few months back that charted Alaska as top 10 in STDs. I didn't know it was rape central though. :huhldup: So they really doing women like they did that broad in that movie "Wind River" up there?
it could be like "hold the dark" though :ohhh:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
j6dDXns.jpg
southeast_alaska_13.jpg
f63cd79a10f0c781c73ef2a512ba0a4d.jpg
13965739375_f0d4ee4356_b.jpg

Northern+Lights.jpg
Of-Glaciers-and-Garden.jpg
Alaska-beautiful-pictures-20705499-1024-768.jpg

turnagain-arm-beach-1200-shutterstock_513498811-640x444.jpg

45964e4b7f15c0a919fd380ec07b29c2.jpg

And they pay you to live there brehs:wow:

The one major thing missing from that beautiful state is more black people.

I'm going, whos coming with me?

GlaringNaturalArizonaalligatorlizard-small.gif

*****Edit****** Forgot to mention weed is legal there too brehs:blessed:

*Post not endorsed in any way by the 'Get more black people to Alaska' campaign*

I'm such a sucker for scenery photos.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Got a friend that lives there, she likes it, the pay is decent, she’s a doctor though, and the stipend for living there kicks in a year after you get there, i think it’s only like 2g’s i remember she showed videos of boiling water freezing as she tossed it in the air, and they have to keep this warming device on their cars engine otherwise the fluids will freeze during the winter months, i know cost is high up there, but they are at a deficit of workers up there.

If i was to do it, I’d need a wife or a couple playa partners so we could get into shyt, but realistically I’d prolly not, i remember a job out of school was offering 100k but all i could think of was the cold weather

I remember rap city went up there, and they were at the mall it’s hella black folks up there, (because of the military), shyt we had this fine ass black girl at my ug from there

Bonus here was a rapper from there, and his bet uncut videos

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got a friend that lives there, she likes it, the pay is decent, she’s a doctor though, and the stipend for living there kicks in a year after you get there, i think it’s only like 2g’s i remember she showed videos of boiling water freezing as she tossed it in the air, and they have to keep this warming device on their cars engine otherwise the fluids will freeze during the winter months, i know cost is high up there, but they are at a deficit of workers up there.

If i was to do it, I’d need a wife or a couple playa partners so we could get into shyt, but realistically I’d prolly not, i remember a job out of school was offering 100k but all i could think of was the cold weather

I remember rap city went up there, and they were at the mall it’s hella black folks up there, (because of the military), shyt we had this fine ass black girl at my ug from there

Bonus here was a rapper from there, and his bet uncut videos

It’s expensive living in Alaska?

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Don't they also lead the nation in STD's? :FrancisWave:
Wouldnt be suprised. Also a surprising high rate of rape and sex crimes. Particularly against natives.

Alaska along with the northwest is where a lot of dysfunctional or shady people escape to get off the grid