Thick Sista Left Homeless By Her Husband Is Now Living Out Her Camaro In ALASKA ❄️

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: :dead: sucks for her...chasing bottom shelf brad...
We got to point out the total story shorty is or was fat. The problem is the Black Tax people she defenitely could've found a fat nikka to accept her Spongebob shaped ass but the cac brought his whitte skin to the table so in her eyes that trumped what she could get with a breh.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
#WhiteMenTreatEmBetter

At least she doesn’t have to worry about us ashy bullet bags no more.

:wow:
She defenitely doesn't now that she put all these videos out.

bytches be making Only Logical's job easier for him.

Every divestor tries to get Black women to pay for the trick bills to bottom shelf brad by going to youtube.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
She better get her chunky azz on her knees and suck some dikk or eat some cat…

Go be a call girl or a lot lizard. It’s no reason that a woman should be broke or homeless.

The strip club in Alaska is hiring too. What’s her excuse
Don't think she ain't sucking dikk on the low.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Here's the thing that always tickles my fluffy ears....

Why the white dudes always have the same look that some of the PAWMers go for:

• Demonically devious lustful eyes
  • Scruffy beards
  • Scumbag shyt eating grins
  • Pot belly or skinny AF
  • In the words of my father in law *RIP* "jailhouse tats"
  • Wholesome lost boy look
Almost as if PAWMers are looking for what PAWGers are trying to find....a mate without problems, but they ALWAYS back to square fukking one because what glitter doesn't gold. This chick threw away a entire bag and a half just to shack up in Alaska with a meth head caveman looking cac just to escape the isolation of being lonely and miserable. At least she got some quality YouTube "HOMELESS WOMAN IN A VAN" content :francis: . Just a week ago, she was chilling in the colonies with a legit salary and a good relationship with her mother because she saw the man of her dreams, that her daughter rebukes constantly...

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps

• Scruffy beards
  • Pot belly or skinny AF
Almost as if PAWMers are looking for what PAWGers are trying to find....a mate without problems, but they ALWAYS back to square fukking one because what glitter doesn't gold. This chick threw away an entire bag and a half just to shack up in Alaska with a meth head caveman looking cac just to escape the isolation of being lonely and miserable. At least she got some quality YouTube "HOMELESS WOMAN IN A VAN" content :francis: . Just a week ago, she was chilling in the colonies with a legit salary and a good relationship with her mother because she saw the man of her dreams, that her daughter rebukes constantly...
PAWM?????

Man whaaaaaaat?!?! :russ: :laff::dead::deadrose:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

• Scruffy beards
  • Pot belly or skinny AF
Almost as if PAWMers are looking for what PAWGers are trying to find....a mate without problems, but they ALWAYS back to square fukking one because what glitter doesn't gold. This chick threw away a entire bag and a half just to shack up in Alaska with a meth head caveman looking cac just to escape the isolation of being lonely and miserable. At least she got some quality YouTube "HOMELESS WOMAN IN A VAN" content :francis: . Just a week ago, she was chilling in the colonies with a legit salary and a good relationship with her mother because she saw the man of her dreams, that her daughter rebukes constantly...
If they knew better they'd do better. Usually they deal with the best cac that will have them so they have to pay like they weigh.