Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
(White) Alabamans: "We're doing just fine. We don't need you elitist pro-abortion, gun grabbing and communist liberals:upsetfavre:"

DQ4lgksW4AAYy5m

Welcome to Alabama y'all :laff:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Black people should split the vote

It doesn’t matter who wins, neither side will make addressing the issues in the “black belt” or black youth unemployment or other black issues a priority

This is when focusing on daca and amnesty comes back to bite ya
you should just cut yourself in half, do all the shyt you talk about, and then die

Daps
Moore is a clown, he’s not eliminating shyt

These Republican animals have almost enough governorships to call a constitutional convention, and you're too busy dreaming up dumbass split-the-vote, pie-in-the-sky scenarios to notice.

I'm not really into negging people, but if I could neg you right now, I would. Slit your own throat because the other major party in power doesn't move quickly enough for your liking. Real smart.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Feds in 'heightened posture' over hackers who may target today's Alabama election

Feds in 'heightened posture' over hackers who may target today's Alabama election

Federal officials are in "a heightened posture" looking to thwart any hackers who may be targeting today's hotly contested Senate race in Alabama, where allegations of sexual misconduct against the Republican nominee, Roy Moore, have upended a once ...