Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
These Republican animals have almost enough governorships to call a constitutional convention, and you're too busy dreaming up dumbass split-the-vote, pie-in-the-sky scenarios to notice.

I'm not really into negging people, but if I could neg you right now, I would. Slit your own throat because the other major party in power doesn't move quickly enough for your liking. Real smart.
With the loss of Christie that idea has been tossed aside. Republicans are not going to win Pa.

Jhoon

Daps
some of those could be dems though. and the allegations could have deterred people from showing up
Let’s give it a few minutes before we start formulating ideas. Let’s see if the white folks in the suburbs are disturbed by Moore.

Jhoon

Daps
some of those could be dems though. and the allegations could have deterred people from showing up
Let’s give it a few minutes before we start formulating ideas. Let’s see if the white folks in the suburbs are disturbed by Moore.

Jhoon

Daps
if 6/10 jones voters are black and 30% voters total are black, assuming almost all the blacks went for jones...isnt that like at least 50% to jones?
It’s 8/10 with 25%. What we’re trying to find out if white women are okay with men praying on young women. We know they’re okay with older women being assaulted.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg

full