Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
If Jones manages to win, especially by a super slim margin, right wingers are gonna loose their damn minds.
Voter turnout appears heavier than expected in one of Alabama’s most reliably Republican counties in the U.S. Senate election, and officials say they’re not just seeing the usual GOP crowd.

Shelby County Probate Judge Jim Fuhrmeister says turnout appears higher than normal among young people and black voters in Tuesday’s balloting. That could help Democrat Doug Jones against Republican Roy Moore.
Two hours and 29 minutes are left for the picture to get clearer.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
I remember my fun back and forth with @theworldismine13 about this and I brought up this very issue.

But any issues with voting boils down to the voter's intelligence if I remember him saying. We're too smart to be impacted by this!

i believe i was in that thread and explained my lengthy and expensive adventure to get a Tex lic to vote here even though i had a still current VA lic , none of the usual suspects could explain where poor or old folks would be able to come up with like 2 or 3 days off of work plus xxx ammount of dollars to perform these magical feats
:pacspit:

i hate these trolls, they really think theyre fooling someone and they are not.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I'll revise an earlier comment. The polls close in Alabama at 7 PM CST/8 PM EST.

Earlier I said that the polls close at 7 PM EST. That is false. It's 7 PM CST.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Abandon two of those states and over crowd the other three. Georgia, Maryland, and....?
shyt MD lost their chance this past year when we chose Chris Van Hollen over Donna Edwards.

Between LA, MS, and SC, you might as well toss a bullet in a revolver and spin that sum'bytch.