Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Voter turnout appears heavier than expected in one of Alabama’s most reliably Republican counties in the U.S. Senate election, and officials say they’re not just seeing the usual GOP crowd.

Shelby County Probate Judge Jim Fuhrmeister says turnout appears higher than normal among young people and black voters in Tuesday’s balloting. That could help Democrat Doug Jones against Republican Roy Moore.

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
Footage of Roy Moore hurrying into a polling station before it closes

uscz7NI.gif

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
@theworldismine13 this doesn't matter though since they should have IDs anyway right? :mjpls:
I remember my fun back and forth with @theworldismine13 about this and I brought up this very issue.

But any issues with voting boils down to the voter's intelligence if I remember him saying. We're too smart to be impacted by this!

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Voter turnout appears heavier than expected in one of Alabama’s most reliably Republican counties in the U.S. Senate election,

:sadcam:
and officials say they’re not just seeing the usual GOP crowd.

Shelby County Probate Judge Jim Fuhrmeister says turnout appears higher than normal among young people and black voters in Tuesday’s balloting. That could help Democrat Doug Jones against Republican Roy Moore.
:obama: