Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
If Jones doesn't win, the [Corporate] Democrats will really look effin' bad. You can't even beat a damn racist pedophile.

I disagree with this. Y'all forgetting its damn Alabama. A Dem should be expected to have 0% here, especially vs Roy Moore who is undefeated in state wide elections and had vastly more name recognition.

And it's becoming clear that Repubs attacking candidates with Pelosi / Obama is more effectively than Dems attacking Trump. Repubs got no morals...

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If Jones doesn't win, the [Corporate] Democrats will really look effin' bad. You can't even beat a damn racist pedophile.
Moore is a klansmen. If he wins it says more about them than it does Jones, especially with him being a diddler. The other issues are open voter suppression. The state tried putting in a voter ID law for ID forms black people rarely have and then tried to close places to get them in majority black counties. Their voting machines are susceptible to hacking and the state Supreme Court is fighting to not have to preserve ballots. Take a look.

The state attorney general also happened to be involved in some actions that raise questions about his integrity as it relates to free and fair elections. He flew to Russia to monitor how they do things (isn’t it odd how many republicans are so friendly towards Russia :mjplo:?). Take a look.

What odd coincidences all of these things are :Mjyoda:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Roy Moore is going to show up to vote on horseback.

:skip:
faf.jpg

first thing i thought of

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I disagree with this. Y'all forgetting its damn Alabama. A Dem should be expected to have 0% here, especially vs Roy Moore who is undefeated in state wide elections and had vastly more name recognition.

And it's becoming clear that Repubs attacking candidates with Pelosi / Obama is more effectively than Dems attacking Trump. Repubs got no morals...

yea I agree Alabama is ass. However, democrats have won there before...it's not unheard of.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
This would make sense if it wasn't alabama. I can tell you're either trolling or you've never sat and had a conversation with these 'christians' on why they vote the way they do. Put Juelz Santana out to pasture.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
yea I agree Alabama is ass. However, democrats have won there before...it's not unheard of.
when they were winning it was before the southern strstegy had taken full effect. democrats were winning within closer memory of them being the party of white supremacy in the south