Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Jones has been going extremely hard on the campaign trail. Even with him staying in the forefront while Moore has been hiding, I think it's gonna be a tight race. I won't ever believe Bama will get something right in regards to politics until I see it.
If you give the people someone to vote for they will vote. Turnout is always the key.

Most educated people know there isn’t a single reason why a 34 year old man is loitering around malls. The guy is a lawyer on the prowl for cooch at the mall? Obviously the guy has a small ... cerebrum.

What are you most passionate about?

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
If you give the people someone to vote for they will vote. Turnout is always the key.

Most educated people know there isn’t a single reason why a 34 year old man is loitering around malls. The guy is a lawyer on the prowl for cooch at the mall? Obviously the guy has a small ... cerebrum.

What are you most passionate about?
I fully agree with the logic in your post but a considerable number of people in Alabama aren't logical. They have proven that they will vote with the party regardless of who occupies the seat. Unfortunately, these people ALWAYS show up at the polls too. The national spotlight has created a perfect storm that hopefully gets the people who usually skip voting to come out.