Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Trump actually backed strange too, believe or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I wonder who Roy Moore pissed of for this to come to light...

Was thinking the same. Hell of a gambit if it was the Republicans. If Moore wins not only will that have to deal with his other heavy baggage he has but the fact he's a serial pedophile....

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be honest if the GOP want him to lose it’s best they don’t release statements. They need to realize that they are viewed as the establishment and the allegations can stand on their own.

Once the “establishment” joins in, these people start to view it more strongly through a partisan lenses which means the damage is minimize. Now “they” think it’s a conspiracy.

Of course if they know this, then it may just be a shrewd political move.
Exactly. McConnells statement came out way too fast. Almost like he's happy this happened, because Strange lost.

He’s not

It's Alabama.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
I do kinda hope he keeps running so more stuff like this comes out because even if he wins the Rethugs will have to deal with him in Washington and that will put a real Stink on things in the Senate so a lil fukkery sent their way shouldnt Hurt:ehh:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
lol i meant in a more public sphere but you know what? it wouldnt even make a difference :snoop:

the US gives itself a black eye tripping and falling in its own living room and gets up like
anigif_enhanced-9176-1428539383-10.gif

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
lol i meant in a more public sphere but you know what? it wouldnt even make a difference :snoop:

the US gives itself a black eye tripping and falling in its own living room and gets up like
anigif_enhanced-9176-1428539383-10.gif

I swear the people down there are living a good 20-30 years behind the north east...

The social awareness and religiosity is just :wow:

Constitution and the rule of law go right out the window when religion and white people are involved