Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: at this must step down chatty chatty shyt from McConnell.

Your party nominated, help elect and continue to enable a repeat sexual predator named Donald Trump.

He just mad cause his mainstream candidate lost:umad:. Those dumb fukks in Alabama will still elect that man.
Trump actually backed strange too, believe or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I wonder who Roy Moore pissed off for this to come to light...

Last edited:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
It was early 1979 and Moore — now the Republican nominee in Alabama for a U.S. Senate seat— was a 32-year-old assistant district attorney. He struck up a conversation, Corfman and her mother say, and offered to watch the girl while her mother went inside for a child custody hearing.

“He said, ‘Oh, you don’t want her to go in there and hear all that. I’ll stay out here with her,’ ” says Corfman’s mother, Nancy Wells, 71. “I thought, how nice for him to want to take care of my little girl.”
family values :wow:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
/
lol, this wouldn't even be a conversation in NY or I'd think the majority of Dem areas.
Love how the auditor casually shrugs it off because "it's much ado about nothing." like it's almost common down there smh...

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
damn that alabama state auditor scares the shyt outta me. what kinda disgusting shyt has he done or the males in his family :scust:? it's all about the age gap huh? so a 15 year old who molests his 5 year old cousin is no different than a 30 year old who marries a 20 year old. he's so well versed in rationalizing this kind of behavior. the sickness emanating from his tweet made me shiver.

where is that phony hater of pedophiles @Meta Reign when you need him. he was all jumped up over some fake protest sign last week because it was framing some lefty group, but here is some real shyt to enrage you.