Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
if i lived in alabama and this fukker still won i'd move because that would mean the state is completely hopeless.

there was a black democrat in new orleans who got caught with stacks of cash hidden in a refrigerator, basically a bunch of criminal shyt. he was still on the ballot and while he got a shyt ton of votes, he lost to a vietnamese republican. he was easily defeated by a black man not facing prison time when he came up for re-election, but still. it showed that even in a majority black D+25 district a black democrat could lose to a republican if he was into some shady shyt. i'd say being a pedophile is worse than engaging in financial malfeasance and this roy moore fukk will probably still win a state wide election.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
:yeshrug:honestly how most of them feel. Republicans need to stp hiding behind religion, Christanity and "family values". 80% of evangelicals voted Trump.... :hhh:

it makes them mad as hell a probable atheist they hated in Obama is more Christian-like than them.
and has more family values than all of them combined. in his personal life obama was everything they claimed to want in their leaders.