Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
Pro life, what a fukking joke.

As soon as that baby is born, no subsidized daycare, no Pampers on food stamps, no decent education, no motherfukking chance.

Pro life Republicans are hateful, abominable catastrophes not deserving of air.
they want cheep labor.... if poor women decided to abort their children and only women capable of raising successful children decide to have babies then there would be no more cheap labor... it's all by design....

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Pro life, what a fukking joke.

As soon as that baby is born, no subsidized daycare, no Pampers on food stamps, no decent education, no motherfukking chance.

Pro life Republicans are hateful, abominable catastrophes not deserving of air.
@.r where's that meme with the pregnant lady

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
@.r where's that meme with the pregnant lady
aa1.jpg

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm not sure which I prefer.

• Christianity being real and these people go to hell
  • It's not real and they wasted their lives defending pedophiles and rapists under a false premise
:yeshrug:
The former. Nothing happens to them under the latter and they’d spend their whole lives blindly justifying it anyway.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I think it's the opposite to be honest.

Being Christian/pro-life is the excuse but their real motivations mostly come down to them being sympathetic to white nationalism/supremacy and voting for those types of candidates. I don't think they tolerate 'cism because they're pro-life, I think they use being pro-life as an excuse to vote for who they want to vote for anyway. Roy Moore is pretty much proof that this moral grandstanding is just BS.
That points more to a mixed bag of views than a 'one or the other' situation. But I hear what you're saying loud and clear.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:what:@ baking a cake YOU ARE BEING PAID FOR being the textbook definition of slavery...

And how is a 30+ year old man that exposes himself to a 16 year old any different than this "Your twelve-year-old daughter will look at the mentally ill man’s penis" scenario...It's literally the same fukking thing...:what:

Perfectly sums up these hypocritical lunatic morons...

They are NOT pro-life, they are pro-womb and to stupid to understand the difference...

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I'm tired of Dems trying to "reach" these voters. There is no reaching them. Energize your own goddamn base for a change.
The participation trophy morality police party simply doesn't get it...

They lost to an orange con man who bragged on television about assaulting women because of this retarded strategy of trying to appeal to inbred retards...

You didn't lose because Bubba and his sister wife in rural shyt hole Amerikkka didn't vote for you...

You lost because your voters were uninspired and STAYED HOME...

Stop trying to appeal to morons and focus on a message to rally your base and win over moderates like Obama did...