Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I've been saying this for years. Republicans are in full blown authoritarian robot mode. They'll vote for Satan over a democrat, that's how brainwashed they all are. They're primed to cheerlead the fall of American democracy. Like that line from SW, this is how liberty dies.

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
He hates gays and is anti-abortion under any circumstance.

He could shoot a man dead in the middle of the street a day before the election and if he was those two things in Alabama he would still win.

"sacramentalization" you're baking a fukking cake :mjlol: You're not presiding over two dudes getting married you're literally baking a god damn cake or sending in some god damn flowers.

Half a bullet point in and this shyt is already looney toons. :mjlol:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I've been saying this for years. Republicans are in full blown authoritarian robot mode. They'll vote for Satan over a democrat, that's how brainwashed they all are. They're primed to cheerlead the fall of American democracy. Like that line from SW, this is how liberty dies.
It's even scarier cause they aren't even putting up candidates with decent standing to push their B.S agenda. I don't like Scarbourgh, but him and his 90s Republicans knew how to get their terrible agenda into a bill not passed at 2 am with errors and made up promises that do the exact opposite of what it's supposed to do.

It's just a bunch of white collar thugs like Ryan, Trump, and Moore who don't care how to enact their policies. If it all falls down, good, less government.

Remember the Republican party who was so against pork barrel spending? The good old days.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
It's even scarier cause they aren't even putting up candidates with decent standing to push their B.S agenda. I don't like Scarbourgh, but him and his 90s Republicans knew how to get their terrible agenda into a bill not passed at 2 am with errors and made up promises that do the exact opposite of what it's supposed to do.

It's just a bunch of white collar thugs like Ryan, Trump, and Moore who don't care how to enact their policies. If it all falls down, good, less government.

Remember the Republican party who was so against pork barrel spending? The good old days.
Their terrible ideas were signed by a terrible president.

Republicans want the pork to go directly to the “job creators” to do what they do best create jobs.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If he's pro life he can go kick 60 puppies down a mile long gravel road in 100 degree weather and they'll still vote for him. They don't wanna be seen as having a hand in abortion but bigotry is a ok. Guess racism gets you in the gates.

I think it's the opposite to be honest.

Being Christian/pro-life is the excuse but their real motivations mostly come down to them being sympathetic to white nationalism/supremacy and voting for those types of candidates. I don't think they tolerate 'cism because they're pro-life, I think they use being pro-life as an excuse to vote for who they want to vote for anyway. Roy Moore is pretty much proof that this moral grandstanding is just BS.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
:patrice: I never really thought of it in this way.

I think it's the opposite to be honest.

Being Christian/pro-life is the excuse but their real motivations mostly come down to them being sympathetic to white nationalism/supremacy and voting for those types of candidates.
I don't think they tolerate 'cism because they're pro-life, I think they use being pro-life as an excuse to vote for who they want to vote for anyway. Roy Moore is pretty much proof that this moral grandstanding is just BS.

I always thought they were soooo "antiabortion" they blocked out the other shyt.

But maybe it is just an excuse )that is a pain in the a ss to debate) to continue WS.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
True . I saw some white posters on another site arguing about the best way to reach these voters. This one guy kept saying the Democrats should point out how Moore was removed from the bench twice and the other kept telling him the voters will still find a way to dismiss that information or call it fake news. Some liberals really don't want to confront what a headline in the Wapo said "what if the Mueller thing doesn't matter at all" meaning you could bring evidence of collusion but it will ultimately not make a difference if people can retroactively justify their decisions. The article I posted on poverty in the black belt even had a little quip there from the journalist saying why did the UN official decide "to poke his nose in Alabama affairs". I also had some Facebook friend with a husband from the South talking about how we should be careful of regional bigotry in discussing Moore. Even the self identified liberals in the place want to carve out their little place where they don't get associated with the conservative side of their state. It is pure denial in action. If a guy like Moore with the dismissal from the bench managed to get through the primary isn't that telling about what the voters think already? That information is not pertinent at all.
I'm tired of Dems trying to "reach" these voters. There is no reaching them. Energize your own goddamn base for a change.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
He hates gays and is anti-abortion under any circumstance.

He could shoot a man dead in the middle of the street a day before the election and if he was those two things in Alabama he would still win.

"sacramentalization" you're baking a fukking cake :mjlol: You're not presiding over two dudes getting married you're literally baking a god damn cake or sending in some god damn flowers.

Half a bullet point in and this shyt is already looney toons. :mjlol:
Wait til you get to the part where he convinces himself that because certain places havent granted religious fanatics the right to discriminate with immunity against people they hate, that is tantamount to actual slavery, and thus voting for a Democrat is a vote to volunteer yourself for slavery.

You have to be a really twisted kind of person just to come up with this stuff, let alone roll with it as actual ideology. Millions of trash people with the cosign.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:patrice: I never really thought of it in this way.

I always thought they were soooo "antiabortion" they blocked out the other shyt.

But maybe it is just an excuse )that is a pain in the a ss to debate) to continue WS.

I'm telling you, there aren't many single-issue voters that only care about abortion.

They just use "I'm pro-life :mjpls:" to justify voting for bigots. Trump himself used to be "very pro-choice" until he miraculously changed his mind when he decided to run as a Republican.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
True . I saw some white posters on another site arguing about the best way to reach these voters. This one guy kept saying the Democrats should point out how Moore was removed from the bench twice and the other kept telling him the voters will still find a way to dismiss that information or call it fake news. Some liberals really don't want to confront what a headline in the Wapo said "what if the Mueller thing doesn't matter at all" meaning you could bring evidence of collusion but it will ultimately not make a difference if people can retroactively justify their decisions. The article I posted on poverty in the black belt even had a little quip there from the journalist saying why did the UN official decide "to poke his nose in Alabama affairs". I also had some Facebook friend with a husband from the South talking about how we should be careful of regional bigotry in discussing Moore. Even the self identified liberals in the place want to carve out their little place where they don't get associated with the conservative side of their state. It is pure denial in action. If a guy like Moore with the dismissal from the bench managed to get through the primary isn't that telling about what the voters think already? That information is not pertinent at all.

Exactly. I don't think there's anything in that investigation that will make much of a difference. These people have shown that they will support Trump no matter what. Why even bother reaching that small group of people. Dems need a new strategy. LOL @ reasoning with people who lack any kind of critical thinking skills. If Moore was a Dem, these Repugnant fools would be crying about him just like they do with Hillary. Trump knows this which is why he employs the type of tactics he does. It takes nothing to energize his base.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
I'm telling you, there aren't many single-issue voters that only care about abortion.

They just use "I'm pro-life :mjpls:" to justify voting for bigots. Trump himself used to be "very pro-choice" until he miraculously changed his mind when he decided to run as a Republican.

What joys religion affords us