Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I don't want to think in stereotypes about the South and places like Alabama since I've never been but I can't help but think of folks going aww shucks who hasn't hit on a 14 year old by accident. They growing up fast nowadays and the other cultural bullshyt mattering more and white women following along like nothing happened.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don't want to think in stereotypes about the South and places like Alabama since I've never been but I can't help but think of folks going aww shucks who hasn't hit on a 14 year old by accident. They growing up fast nowadays and the other cultural bullshyt mattering more and white women following along like nothing happened.

He did more than hit on them, Breh. He groomed them and fondled them....

Hell having sex with children and marrying them is still largely legal in the south.

:scust:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
This may not even hurt him. The type of people are already willing to vote for a person of Moore's character more than likely sympathize and understand being attracted to 14 year olds. It is Alabama after all.
awwwhh shucks, at least now we know for sure he likes females and ain't no fakkit.