Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
ZNGnwsF.png

this cartoonist gives 0 fukks. he stay going at trump and his minions necks like it ain't nothin. :mjlol:
that tiny hand :wow:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

I'm not a Bama guy, I'm an Auburn guy but to answer your question, Roy Moore is a piece of shyt and always has been even before he challenged the supreme court on that 10 commandments shyt he stirred up. Can't really say I expected him to even have a chance after all this stuff but he's basing everything on his Christianity and got the older white crowd and die hard republicans on his side. People here and in most of the south vote republican or in some instances for a very conservative Democrat, there's not much middle ground as long as he's got those "core Christian values". That old blood has to go in order to have any sort of bipartisanship.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
And voter turnout still won't crack 20% including less than probably 30% black voter turnout :snoop:

If people would go out and fukking vote we'd be so much better off. Instead now we've got an open and outward :sitdown: Senator

I'll be voting. As of now I think Moore has a 7 point lead according to one poll but another had a 4 point lead for Jones. Hopefully on the 12th we'll see a swing like the Atlanta mayor's race. Remember before all this popped off he was polling ahead by a comfortable double digits during the summer so no matter what people keep saying, this has done some damage.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I'll be voting. As of now I think Moore has a 7 point lead according to one poll but another had a 4 point lead for Jones. Hopefully on the 12th we'll see a swing like the Atlanta mayor's race. Remember before all this popped off he was polling ahead by a comfortable double digits during the summer so no matter what people keep saying, this has done some damage.
For sure, just make sure you and everyone you know at least attempts to vote. People are counting, the usual people not showing up or caring. This is still a step in the right direction.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

I'm a Florida resident pal :hubie:
But i see a lot of Doug Jones signs in yards everyone I've been back home. Even the rich white folk have taken their Roy Moore signs out their yard. No whether it's a case of a vocal minority v a silent majority is beyond me. The best we can hope for is a high dem. turnout. But folks don't go vote anymore. :francis:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
The dependency on Christianity for most of these southern folks is a fukkin embarrassment :hhh: im a Christian but most of the south above the age of 35 would probably commit that if they found out tomorrow God doesnt exist
No they wouldn’t. That news wouldn’t hit them no time soon. Just think of the slave who didn’t know slavery was over.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I'm a Florida resident pal :hubie:
But i see a lot of Doug Jones signs in yards everyone I've been back home. Even the rich white folk have taken their Roy Moore signs out their yard. No whether it's a case of a vocal minority v a silent majority is beyond me. The best we can hope for is a high dem. turnout. But folks don't go vote anymore. :francis:
Silent majority has been triggered since Obama got reelected. The numbers are there for republicans to take Ls sea to sea. That voter apathy.....

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bama must be an alt right strong hold :wow:

Where are all the bama nikkas from this site at. We're covering their election and they're silent as can be :beli:

I'll start naming names and upping threads in the coliseum if I have to :beli:
At this point If you defend trump or Roy moore your a horrible human being a. bigot and racist and I got not time for you .

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Yeah it's pretty embarrassing, sad part is, Moore got some black supporters too :francis:
black people can be pedophiles too. i get florida sex offender alerts so i know what every sex offender in a 5 mile radius looks like for when my niece and cousins comes over.

only pedophiles or pedophile sympathizers support moore, it's that simple.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
black people can be pedophiles too. i get florida sex offender alerts so i know what every sex offender in a 5 mile radius looks like for when my niece and cousins comes over.

only pedophiles or pedophile sympathizers support moore, it's that simple.

I mean that's true but there are also *some* christians that are vehemently supporting him. It's a pretty easy choice to make next Tuesday but these people here are hardheaded and I wouldn't be surprised to see Moore win.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I mean that's true but there are also *some* christians that are vehemently supporting him. It's a pretty easy choice to make next Tuesday but these people here are hardheaded and I wouldn't be surprised to see Moore win.
they don't get the benefit of the doubt with me. on this one candidate, you are either one of those things by supporting him. when they're saying "oh but he's intensely pro-life" all i'm hearing is "i like 'em young too."

i'd even give people the benefit of the doubt with trump, but not with this dude. you gotta draw the line somewhere and i draw the line at cops parking outside places where children gather to protect them from you and to save you from yourself. imagine if all pedophiles had their own "save me from myself" protection duty, we'd have almost no recidivism.