Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps
Maybe it'll be close, its not like Moore was winning his elections by a landfill previously as a chief justice

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Moore gonna win, but I'm starting to think maybe it's a good thing? Breh is straight up crazy, hard core radical. He's saying he won't vote for any Obamacare related legislation that isn't a 100% repeal...
:jbhmm:

Wouldn't it be a good thing if he wins, since he'll be another republican vote against republican healthcare bills? So far I see no reason not to expect republicans to continue trying to pass half assed bills that don't fully repeal Obamacare. So Moore will vote against them, making it even harder for republicans to pass anything.

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps
It's Alabama

Yeah, but still he's Roy Moore and in his last state-wide general election in 2012 he only won 52-48, so I'd give him a 55% chance of winning. If it was Luther I would say he would win in a landslide 60% or more. .

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Moore gonna win, but I'm starting to think maybe it's a good thing? Breh is straight up crazy, hard core radical. He's saying he won't vote for any Obamacare related legislation that isn't a 100% repeal...
:jbhmm:

Wouldn't it be a good thing if he wins, since he'll be another republican vote against republican healthcare bills? So far I see no reason not to expect republicans to continue trying to pass half assed bills that don't fully repeal Obamacare. So Moore will vote against them, making it even harder for republicans to pass anything.

the republicans can't pass anything involving Obamacare anyway. This was their last real chance of repealing and replacing, because they only needed a simple majority. Won't be the case going forward--they're going to need a super majority now.