Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Trump privately doubted Moore's female accusers

President Donald Trump’s near-endorsement of Alabama Republican Roy Moore followed days of behind-the-scenes talks in which he vented about Moore’s accusers and expressed skepticism about their accounts.

During animated conversations with senior Republicans and White House aides, the president said he doubted the stories presented by Moore’s accusers and questioned why they were emerging now, just weeks before the election, according to two White House advisers and two other people familiar with the talks....

All the while, Moore’s team was thrilled that the president — who remains widely popular in Alabama — has refused to stay out of the race. The campaign, one Moore adviser said, had been in touch with the White House in recent weeks.

Trump’s embrace of Moore is shaped by a variety of factors, advisers say, including his long-running reluctance to antagonize his conservative base, much of which is sticking with Moore. And, with Moore refusing to exit the race, advisers say the president saw little upside to aligning himself against him.

He has also come to identify with the candidate. Trump has long viewed the tumultuous final month of the 2016 campaign as a critical moment in his political rise, when it became apparent who in the Republican Party was with him and who wasn’t. As establishment Republicans withdrew their support for Moore in recent days, one senior White House official said, the president remembered that many of those same figures abandoned him, too.

As he departed Washington on Tuesday, Trump hinted that he was preparing to go all-in for the candidate.

Asked if he would campaign for the Alabama Republican, Trump responded: “I'll be letting you know next week.”
Just let this shyt sink in.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I know I been riding hard, and propping up the Dems, and I am confident in the blue wave. All that being said, if Moore ends up winning this, fukk THIS COUNTRY. Of all the despicable things that these repubs do in secret, if they elect an out in the open pedophile, they are declaring war on common, decent people. fukking war

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If Jones wins I don't wanna hear people talk about "Alabama did the right thing."

The shyt happening right now is insane.
Exactly. You don’t deserve credit for not voting for a religious extremist/fascist/white supremacist/rapist/pedophile when it’s the absolute lowest one can be.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

Killen Police Chief Bryan Hammond was suspended for 15 days without pay, AL.com reported, after posting on Facebook that “silence is consent.”

“On another note, Doug Jones fondled me on a Boy Scout camping trip in 1978,” Hammond wrote in a comment, according to AL.com. “I wasn’t gonna say anything, but I just couldn’t stand the thought of him being a senator. I was ok with it until now. By the way, you can’t see me right now but I’m crying as I type this.”

Hammond told AL.com in a phone interview that none of his claims were true and that he was joking.

“That was sarcasm,” Hammond said.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Never expected to hear someone in NY (~60 and black mind you) tell me about Southern culture and how that's just how it was back then :manny:. Fam said the allegations were bullshyt and also mentioned the whole that happened 30 40 years ago, how come they aint say it then sentiment. Also said how first there was the gay agenda now what's going on now is happening all to destroy the family :huhldup:. Also said something similar to Gene Simmons said about woman using their sexuality and shyt. Almost forgot to mention dismissing it on some how come they don't go after police killing folks and pedophiles who should be thrown under the jail in his words (I know shyt ain't consistent w/ the Roy Moore shyt lol).

:picard::mindblown:

Last edited:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Never expected to hear someone in NY (~60 and black mind you) tell me about Southern culture and how that's just how it was back then :manny:. Fam said the allegations were bullshyt and also mentioned the whole that happened 30 40 years ago, how come they aint say it then sentiment. Also said how first there was the gay agenda now what's going on now is happening all to destroy the family :huhldup:. Also said something similar to Gene Simmons said about woman using their sexuality and shyt. Almost forgot to mention dismissing it on some how come they don't go after police killing folks and pedophiles who should be thrown under the jail in his words (I know shyt ain't consistent w/ the Roy Moore shyt lol).

:picard::mindblown:
Sounds like someone running away from their own demons

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Sounds like someone running away from their own demons
I don't think he sees it from a woman's perspective and living in society as one one bit cuz he mainly said why didn't they bring it up then. I ain't want to continue the conversation cuz I was like :gucci::dwillhuh::patrice: but I wish somehow I could've asked him about his daughter being in that situation in the softest of ways. Also mentioned all of the tea being spilled suddenly coming up being broads just trying to cake. I really couldn't get over the gay agenda now this being some plot to destroy families.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Except one party seems to harbor this shyt significantly more often, and this isn't even mentioning how different the reactions are from each side.

From a post on Reddit (I've googled several names and it seems legit):

I couldn't find a list of Democrats but holy shyt.

Respect you. But....liberal ( and I hate saying that) hollywood is perv capital and look at that.

But yes, Trump backing Moore with all this bad publicity is beyond disgusting.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

Killen Police Chief Bryan Hammond was suspended for 15 days without pay, AL.com reported, after posting on Facebook that “silence is consent.”

“On another note, Doug Jones fondled me on a Boy Scout camping trip in 1978,” Hammond wrote in a comment, according to AL.com. “I wasn’t gonna say anything, but I just couldn’t stand the thought of him being a senator. I was ok with it until now. By the way, you can’t see me right now but I’m crying as I type this.”

Hammond told AL.com in a phone interview that none of his claims were true and that he was joking.

“That was sarcasm,” Hammond said.

fukkin Chief of Police. Think about how deep this runs.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I was just watching the international news and they're reporting Trump hasn't ruled out campaigning for Moore per the WH....