Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Listen I think Trump is beyond disgusting and incompetent but......these sexual assault claims have hit both parties and if we wanna be consistent here the dems have more than a few pervs in their pulpit.

That being said co-signing this is awful. Especially especially underage girls.

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps
Listen I think Trump is beyond disgusting and incompetent but......these sexual assault claims have hit both parties and if we wanna be consistent here the dems have more than a few pervs in their pulpit.

That being said co-signing this is awful. Especially especially underage girls.

But the difference is the reaction to them from the parties.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
So I just put on CNN (Erin :noah:), she just said that Roy Moore stated he first took interest in his future wife when she was at a dance recital. She was a minor :mindblown: Did he say that????

Cac been a pedo so long he think the shyt is normal..

Like Weinstein though taking p*ssy was just normal shyt in Hollyweird

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
So I just put on CNN (Erin :noah:), she just said that Roy Moore stated he first took interest in his future wife when she was at a dance recital. She was a minor :mindblown: Did he say that????
I wouldn't be surprised. the 14yr old he's accused of preying on was her classmate

let that saute.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I'm not one to derail this but Bill Clinton has been got a pass for his misdeeds.

Look how this board defends Cosby. I DESPISE Trump but this creep shyt knows no race or party.
look breh save that whatabout shyt for republicans accused of being inappropriate or unlawful with ADULTS. this thread is about a fukking pedo who scouted his victims at malls, ymcas and dance recitals.