Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
For further clarification on my previous comments about Moore meeting his current wife:

Don't believe Roy Moore's accusers? Then listen to Moore

Specifically Moore's account of how he met his now-wife, Kayla Moore.

First, read his book. In it, Moore describes how he met his wife at a Christmas party hosted by friends. He would have been 37. She was 23.

"Many years before, I had attended a dance recital at Gadsden State Junior College," Moore wrote. "I remembered one of the special dances performed by a young woman whose first and last names began with the letter 'K.' It was something I had never forgotten. Could that young woman have been Kayla Kisor?"

In an interview Moore gave earlier this year, he gave a similar account, but for one detail.

"It was, oh gosh, eight years later, or something, I met her," Moore said. "And when she told me her name, I remembered 'K. K.,' and I said, 'Haven't I met you before?'"

It's a simple matter of subtraction. When Roy Moore first took notice of Kayla she would have been as young as 15.

There's a little fuzziness, to be sure, in the timeline. There's the "or something" Moore fudges with in the interview. Eight years before could have been slightly too early to put Moore in Gadsden, he started work as an deputy district attorney there in 1977.

So maybe she was 15, or maybe she was 16. But still, here is a grown man at about 30 years old attending a girls' dance recital, and doing what exactly?

This would have been 1976 or 1977. (My best guess is the latter.)

It was in 1977, Wendy Miller says, when Moore first approached her at the Gadsden Mall, where she was working as a Santa's helper. She was 14 at the time.

It was in 1977, Beverly Young Nelson says, when Moore assaulted her behind the Old Hickory House restaurant, where she worked as a waitress. She was 16 at the time.

It was in 1977, Gina Richardson says, when Moore called her at her high school to ask her on a date, a date in which she says he forcefully kissed and left her scared of him. She was 18 at the time.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
For further clarification on my previous comments about Moore meeting his current wife:

Specifically Moore's account of how he met his now-wife, Kayla Moore.

First, read his book. In it, Moore describes how he met his wife at a Christmas party hosted by friends. He would have been 37. She was 23.

"Many years before, I had attended a dance recital at Gadsden State Junior College," Moore wrote. "I remembered one of the special dances performed by a young woman whose first and last names began with the letter 'K.' It was something I had never forgotten. Could that young woman have been Kayla Kisor?"

In an interview Moore gave earlier this year, he gave a similar account, but for one detail.

"It was, oh gosh, eight years later, or something, I met her," Moore said. "And when she told me her name, I remembered 'K. K.,' and I said, 'Haven't I met you before?'"

It's a simple matter of subtraction. When Roy Moore first took notice of Kayla she would have been as young as 15.

There's a little fuzziness, to be sure, in the timeline. There's the "or something" Moore fudges with in the interview. Eight years before could have been slightly too early to put Moore in Gadsden, he started work as an deputy district attorney there in 1977.

So maybe she was 15, or maybe she was 16. But still, here is a grown man at about 30 years old attending a girls' dance recital, and doing what exactly?

This would have been 1976 or 1977. (My best guess is the latter.)

It was in 1977, Wendy Miller says, when Moore first approached her at the Gadsden Mall, where she was working as a Santa's helper. She was 14 at the time.

It was in 1977, Beverly Young Nelson says, when Moore assaulted her behind the Old Hickory House restaurant, where she worked as a waitress. She was 16 at the time.

It was in 1977, Gina Richardson says, when Moore called her at her high school to ask her on a date, a date in which she says he forcefully kissed and left her scared of him. She was 18 at the time.

:scust: Alabama is a shythole

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Respect you. But....liberal ( and I hate saying that) hollywood is perv capital and look at that.

But yes, Trump backing Moore with all this bad publicity is beyond disgusting.
yes soon to be Senator Weinstein and the other elected representatives in Hollywood are the equivalent of Republican pedophiles holding office, you got us there.

and I like how Moore just has a bad publicity problem to you.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
yes soon to be Senator Weinstein and the other elected representatives in Hollywood are the equivalent of Republican pedophiles holding office, you got us there.

and I like how Moore just has a bad publicity problem to you.

Yeah ok. Moore is a SICK fukk but don't act like rape and pedo acts aren't a universal trait.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Yeah ok. Moore is a SICK fukk but don't act like rape and pedo acts aren't a universal trait.
we're talking about elected officials here. out in the open pedophiles belong in jail, not the alabama supreme court or the US senate.

"bu bu bu but hollywood execs be running casting couches so why all the outrage about a man who just luh the kids going to the US senate. he'll do some good things for the MAGA movement and if a few 9th graders on the side is all we have to sacrifice then so be it. and who who wouldn't want to get older while your girl stays the same age. bunch of hypocrites. MAGA!"

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
we're talking about elected officials here. out in the open pedophiles belong in jail, not the alabama supreme court or the US senate.

"bu bu bu but hollywood execs be running casting couches so why all the outrage about a man who just luh the kids going to the US senate. he'll do some good things for the MAGA movement and if a few 9th graders on the side is all we have to sacrifice then so be it. and who who wouldn't want to get older while your girl stays the same age. bunch of hypocrites. MAGA!"

If you honestly think I'm a Trump fan or support Moore
.....:hhh::francis:

Difference with me is I don't deflect based on offender cause of political party.

On this board

Cosby ain't do shyt.
R Kelly is innocent
Clinton just was being a ladies man....even though women say he raped them.

But Trump and Moore are the "bad ones"

All them nikkas is :scusthov::scusthov:

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Difference with me is I don't deflect based on offender cause of political party.

On this board

Cosby ain't do shyt.
R Kelly is innocent

There are a lot of mentally ill dudes on this board.

But have you seen any posters like that in this thread? I get really bothered when people have these imaginary debates with people who aren't debating them.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
There are a lot of mentally ill dudes on this board.

But have you seen any posters like that in this thread? I get really bothered when people have these imaginary debates with people who aren't debating them.

Agreed. Trump support of this dude and the accusations are just wretched.

Back on topic at hand.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

On this board

Cosby ain't do shyt.
R Kelly is innocent

the only person engaging in partisan hackery in this thread right now is you. to you roy moore is a republican being accused of sexual misconduct (let's just call it that since apparently all sexual related misconduct is equal). so now people who VOTE democrat rise to the level of republican politician so their cases are of equal concern. so what if hollywood backs democrats and are sexual deviants, they aren't running for office representing the democratic party. shyt they're losing jobs when a light is shined on them. so are we to find every republican constituency (NRA, evangelicals, etc) and say SEE SEE when there is a democratic elected official accused of sexual misconduct? that would be stupid because a private citizen doesn't rise to this level. we have different expectations for elected officials. if a hollywood pervert does something we expect the law and the corporation they work for to deal with them. when people representing our govt and protected by the govt do these things it's worse. any regular person engaging in the kind of shyt roy moore was doing wouldn't just have a police officer posted to protect any potential victims and to ultimately protect roy moore from himself, nah they'd be there to run a sting operation on him. chris hansen had a show catching people like roy moore.

and the post from Gus Money that triggered your whataboutism didn't even list any republican political operative assaulting adults or anything like that, the list was focused solely on children. your response should be a list of democratic political operatives convicted of crimes against children, not a whatabout bill clinton, whatabout hollywood, whatabout r.kelly :dahell:, whatabout bill cosby :what:. i mean come on breh. i would hope r.kelly or the game got dragged mercilessly if they were stupid enough to try and run for political office.

finally, the roy moore (this thread) controversy is about pedophilia. just like sexually related crimes are considered special, even in that special category crimes against children rise to an even higher level. bill clinton is not roy more. if both were convicted for the things they were accused of, bill clinton would have an easier stay in prison than roy moore.

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
Alabama ex-cop says she was tasked with keeping Roy Moore away from cheerleaders at high school games

A retired Alabama police officer told MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell on Tuesday that she had to keep an eye on Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore in the 1980s at local high school football games because he would regularly harass the team’s teenage cheerleaders.

Faye Gary, who for 37 years was an officer at the Gadsden Police Department, explained to Mitchell that Moore’s reputation for pursuing underage girls was widely known throughout the community.

“We were also told to watch him at the ballgames, and make sure that he didn’t, you know, hang around with the cheerleaders,” said Gary.

This degenerate was on the watch list of damn near half the state :hhh:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
the only person engaging in partisan hackery in this thread right now is you. to you roy moore is a republican being accused of sexual misconduct (let's just call it that since apparently all sexual related misconduct is equal). so now people who VOTE democrat rise to the level of republican politician so their cases are of equal concern. so what if hollywood backs democrats and are sexual deviants, they aren't running for office representing the democratic party. shyt they're losing jobs when a light is shined on them. so are we to find every republican constituency (NRA, evangelicals, etc) and say SEE SEE when there is a democratic elected official accused of sexual misconduct? that would be stupid because a private citizen doesn't rise to this level. we have different expectations for elected officials. if a hollywood pervert does something we expect the law and the corporation they work for to deal with them. when people representing our govt and protected by the govt do these things it's worse. any regular person engaging in the kind of shyt roy moore was doing wouldn't just have a police officer posted to protect any potential victims and to ultimately protect roy moore from himself, nah they'd be there to run a sting operation on him. chris hansen had a show catching people like roy moore.

and the post from Gus Money that triggered your whataboutism didn't even list any republican political operative assaulting adults or anything like that, the list was focused solely on children. your response should be a list of democratic political operatives convicted of crimes against children, not a whatabout bill clinton, whatabout hollywood, whatabout r.kelly :dahell:, whatabout bill cosby :what:. i mean come on breh. i would hope r.kelly or the game got dragged mercilessly if they were stupid enough to try and run for political office.

finally, the roy moore (this thread) controversy is about pedophilia. just like sexually related crimes are considered special, even in that special category crimes against children rise to an even higher level. bill clinton is not roy more. if both were convicted for the things they were accused of, bill clinton would have an easier stay in prison than roy moore.

I agree with everything you've been typing this thread but..:rudy:

th

fukker came into the thread on that "both sides" tip looking to derail the thread.
Let him starve:camby:

Last edited: