Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
They’re really not going to stop him

:wow:

The people that support him, the GOP moreso, are stuck in their own fukking world that it would take a miracle to break through

They use languages like “swamp creatures”, and “deep state”, and all these other terms that are borderline comic book. They think this is a movie and their fighting bad guys with they’re “pew pew” guns and shyt.

They are nuts.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Moore won.

It's Alabama. They'd probably take someone who dates underage girls over a Democrat easily. In fact there might be high turnout on the Republican side to vote for him just out of spite.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It wouldn’t shock me if they’re going to try rising this as a test for any future elections too.
They see Jones bout to lay the hammer and GOP lose Alabama and I suspect the black vote will put Jones over the top.. so McConnell trying to delay this shyt to get a better GOP candidate to run lmaoo

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I still think this is gonna turn blue, before the allegations. People around the country really are fed up with the whole system, from Trump to local legislators. This has been the normal order of things all along, the president who’s party wins the WH loses the govt, no amount of dog whistling from Bannon can change it