Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
trust me, we're not surprised :russell:

My fault for having real life issues and not devoting my time to a thread about some redneck hick who likes little children in backwards ass Alabama.

I apologize Tyrant Mac. If you were expecting me to ever defend a pos like this, you're sadly mistaken.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
This is The Onion. Although he probably really does feel this way. :russ:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset

cacs gon cac gon be cacs...

:mjlol:

No wonder these people always have some weird cancers...the mental gymnastics that they go through to justify their behavior and decisions is out of this galaxy

I bet somewhere in her justification for voting trump is b/c he represents her cristian values :skip:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
By the way, all the "well sixteen is legal" arguments are so silly. Here is why.

A guy who makes a habit of seeking specifically 16 year old girls is not going to be that careful when his pedo hormones are raging. You think if a girl is 15 and 3/4ths he is going to seriously stop his lust for teenage poon for that last 1/4th? Absolutely not.

There is not much difference in age or appearance sometimes between 14-16 year olds. While stalking teen girls in his van, you don't think he scooped out a few girls who were below sixteen?

Just ask that common sense question whenever you see these doofuses spout "BUT SIXTEEN!"
even if age of consent is 16, she wasnt legally able to drink until she was 21 yet Mr. Moore gave alcohol anyway.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
WAit a gotdamn minute

This woman claims that she was sexually assaulted as a teenager

But

Voted for trump who is on tape declaring how he sexually assaults women

Insert white Woman making quantum calculations gif*

:skip::dead::mindblown:
I said the same thing earlier in the thread regarding the 14 year old. She also voted for Trump. White women.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
By the way, all the "well sixteen is legal" arguments are so silly. Here is why.

giphy.gif

Bro, if you gotta explain it to em, just let em go in peace

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
Watching some of the local Alabama news (through live streaming) and someone really said they just attacking him because he's a good christian..:skip::gucci:
He is, this is what soutern Protestant/Baptist culture has fostered for 100+ years.

Women are literal objects, with no agency meant only to satisfy male desires and sire children. :wow: They are basically on the same footing as fundamentalist Muslims.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Damn, I really wanted this to be real. :smhkobe: