Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
By the way, all the "well sixteen is legal" arguments are so silly. Here is why.

A guy who makes a habit of seeking specifically 16 year old girls is not going to be that careful when his pedo hormones are raging. You think if a girl is 15 and 3/4ths he is going to seriously stop his lust for teenage poon for that last 1/4th? Absolutely not.

There is not much difference in age or appearance sometimes between 14-16 year olds. While stalking teen girls in his van, you don't think he scooped out a few girls who were below sixteen?

Just ask that common sense question whenever you see these doofuses spout "BUT SIXTEEN!"

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

It's probably on CNN.com by now, I was watching CNN they had it live. she has her high school yearbook signed by Moore. Moore would come in to the restaurant where she worked. He wanted to sign her yearbook. He insisted. She thought it was cool to have a guy who is so well known to want to sign her book. I guess later on he assaulted her. She was 16.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain't even realize it was. Should've known this it was the dude that replies to every Donald Trump tweet.

You already know how Republicans gonna spin this

Fake news... Dems need to say fake news and see how the gop likes it

This is true, there's pics out there with biden as well on the campaign trail. The fact is however moore is obviously guilty, but the establishment were definately looking for something to hit him with. His fault either way, he should go now before the senate refuses to seat him.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So this dude isn’t a teacher or coach at the school. He isn’t family or even a family friend. Under what conditions would he be signing a HS yearbook? I haven’t signed a year book since high school.

Dude is guilty as fukk.

He literally hung around schools and restaurants trying to lure teenagers. Alabama GOP y'all.

:scust: