Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Are they still in the WH press pool?

As far as I'm concerned there's a point where you're no longer a "reporter" or news agency.
They never claim they were.

They’re a think tank for morons.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
my bad if this has been posted but

:gucci:

Thank you for posting this. I did something that I rarely do, which is watch clips on YouTube with these elected Alabama Republicans defending Moore. It really is unbelievable, 1. These elected politicians really do come off country as fukk and truly unintelligent, 2. Are really going hard to defend this pedo, but cannot for the life of them mount any kind of defense that makes any sense or not come off as complete hypocrites, and 3. Are fukking super angry at the media in all shape, form, or fashion. They want, under no circumstances whatsoever, to have the residents of Alabama to have any exposure to journalism. What we have in the United States, is something that I never realized, as I have always lived on the east coast for the most part; there are parts of this country, deep red I presume, that are practically complete propaganda zones, like don't want to see progress. This shyt will not do, these fukking inbred morons are going to be left behind, and hopefully they just fukking die off.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What’s going on... haven’t been in this thread but all those people that stood by Moore all these years should be hung.

Good point. It's pretty messed up that apparently it was an open secret all these years and the man was a DA and Judge most of his life.

How do you feel about the people who continue to support him after the pedophilia became national news?

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Good point. It's pretty messed up that apparently it was an open secret all these years and the man was a DA and Judge most of his life.

How do you feel about the people who continue to support him after the pedophilia became national news?

They are scum. But hey, in a few years we’ll all be back to watching Kevin Spacey movies and staying at Trump hotels. I’m just happy these sick fukks are finally getting some justice. “Pizzagate” might be a conspiracy but the underlying pedo culture in this country is being exposed and that’s a great thing.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They are scum. But hey, in a few years we’ll all be back to watching Kevin Spacey movies and staying at Trump hotels. I’m just happy these sick fukks are finally getting some justice. “Pizzagate” might be a conspiracy but the underlying pedo culture in this country is being exposed and that’s a great thing.

Kevin Spacey isn't a politician or judge and it sounds like his career moving forwards is done.

It's a wrap for the Trump brand except amongst his devout.

Pizzagate was a conspiracy

The local and national Republican party is standing behind Moore along with a host of conservative media figures including Hannity, Alex Jones, and Brietbart.

:patrice:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Apparently McConnell is saying he should step down, but Moore is holding his ground.

Will be interesting to see what happens with the election. Hopefully the infighting does at least some damage to the GOP.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Apparently McConnell is saying he should step down, but Moore is holding his ground.

Will be interesting to see what happens with the election. Hopefully the infighting does at least some damage to the GOP.
they dont like McConnell in Alabama, so its good for Moore.

str8cashhomie87

All Star
Daps
AL.com
  1. REAL-TIME NEWS FROM AL.COM
New Roy Moore accuser to disclose sexual assault allegations, Gloria Allred says
Updated 12:36 AM; Posted 10:57 AM
Former Alabama Chief Justice and U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore waits to speak the Vestavia Hills Public library, Saturday, Nov. 11, 2017, in Birmingham, Ala. According to a Thursday, Nov. 9 Washington Post story an Alabama woman said Moore made inappropriate advances and had sexual contact with her when she was 14. Moore has denied the allegations. (AP Photo/Brynn Anderson)(Brynn Anderson)

2.8kshares
By Ashley Remkus

aremkus@al.com

An Alabama woman is expected to disclose allegations of sexual assault against Roy Moore during a press conference today in New York.

New York Attorney Gloria Allred is holding a press conference at 1:30 p.m. CST (2:30 p.m. EST) with the new accuser, whose name hasn't been made public. The woman alleges that Moore, Alabama's Republican candidate for U.S. Senate, assaulted her when she was a minor.

Roy Moore's wife speaks out as new accuser to come forward

"The new accuser wishes to state what she alleges Roy Moore did to her without her consent," a news release from Allred states.

"The new accuser wishes to state what she alleges Roy Moore did to her without her consent," a news release from the lawyer states.

Click here to read AL.com's coverage of Roy Moore.

The news conference comes after a Washington Post article published this past week detailing sexual allegations against Moore. The Post reported Moore had sexual or romantic encounters with four teenage girls when he was in his early 30s while working as an assistant district attorney in Gadsden. One of the girls, Leigh Corfman, was 14 and said Moore undressed her and touched her over her bra and underpants while guiding her hand to touch him over his underpants.

Moore, the state's former chief justice, is running against Democrat Doug Jones for Alabama's Senate seat that was vacated when Jeff Sessions became U.S. Attorney General. The general election is Dec. 12.

1. REAL-TIME NEWS FROM AL.COM
Woman says George H.W. Bush groped her when she was 16
Updated 12:38 AM; Posted 12:38 AM
george-bushbarbara-bush-04506b04038e8021.jpg

In this Thursday, Feb. 25, 2016 file photo, former President George H. W. Bush, right, and his wife, Barbara, are greeted before a Republican presidential primary debate at The University of Houston in Houston. On Wednesday, Jan. 18, 2017, the former president was admitted to an intensive care unit, and Barbara was hospitalized as a precaution, according to his spokesman. (AP Photo/David J. Phillip)

2shares
By Leada Gore

lgore@al.com

Former President George H.W. Bush has been accused of grabbing a woman's buttocks during a 2003 event when she was 16-years-old.

Roslyn Corrigan, the daughter of a CIA employee based in Texas, told Time magazine the ex-president grabbed her bottom while posing for a photo in her father's office. Bush, who now uses a wheelchair, was standing in the photo.

"As soon as the picture was being snapped on the one-two-three he dropped his hands from my waist down to my buttocks and gave it a nice, ripe squeeze, which would account for the fact that in the photograph my mouth is hanging wide open," she said.

"My initial action was absolute horror. I was really, really confused," Corrigan told TIME. "The first thing I did was look at my mom and, while he was still standing there, I didn't say anything. What does a teenager say to the ex-president of the United States? Like, 'Hey dude, you shouldn't have touched me like that?'"

Corrigan is the sixth woman to come forward with allegations against the senior Bush.

Last month, actress Heather Lind, now 34, said the former president grabbed her bottom during a photo op to promote a television show. Bush's office issued a statement saying the former president would never intentionally cause anyone distress.

His office released another statement in response to Corrigan's allegations.

"George Bush simply does not have it in his heart to knowingly cause anyone harm or distress, and he again apologizes to anyone he may have offended during a photo op," Bush spokesperson Jim McGrath said in a statement to TIME.

1. REAL-TIME NEWS FROM HUNTSVILLE
Roy Moore's wife speaks out as new accuser expected to come forward
Updated 12:52 AM; Posted 12:32 AM
kaylamoore-84120dc0007eb7f6.jpg

Kayla Moore with husband Roy Moore as they celebrated winning the GOP Senate nomination in September. (Julie Bennett/jbennett@al.com)

3shares
By Paul Gattis

pgattis@al.com

After celebrity attorney Gloria Allred announced a press conference for Monday afternoon to announce a new accuser of Roy Moore, his wife asked for prayers on Facebook.

Kayla Moore posted the message on Moore's Senate campaign Facebook page Monday morning.

New accuser against Roy Moore, Gloria Allred says

"The new accuser wishes to state what she alleges Roy Moore did to her without her consent," a news release from the lawyer states.

Moore's wife says allegations not 'common knowledge'

A former co-worker of Moore's said it was "common knowledge" that Moore had a "propensity for teenage girls."

She said it should have been expected that something else would emerge in an effort to torpedo Moore's campaign to be elected to the Senate Dec. 12. Moore faces Democrat Doug Jones.

Moore also reiterated her husband's statement from a speech in Huntsville on Sunday night that he will file a lawsuit against The Washington Post.

The Post reported last week that Moore had sexual or romantic encounters with four teenagers when he was in his 30s. The most serious of those accusations involved a 14-year-old girl, who told The Post that Moore undressed her and touched her over her underwear.

Moore has repeatedly denied the allegations.

"The new accuser wishes to state what she alleges Roy Moore did to her without her consent," a news release from Allred states.

The full text of Kayla Moore's post:

"After the accusations came out against Judge Moore his polling numbers did not change, so do you think they will let up?? We knew something was coming, just did not know what next. This is the same Gloria Allred that did the very exact same thing to Trump during his campaign. Going on two months now they've been on a witchhunt here in Etowah County and our state advertising people to step forward with accusations and we are gathering evidence of money being paid to people who would come forward. Which is part of why we are filing suit!

Washington establishment and Democrat Party will stop at nothing to stop our campaign. Prayers appreciated...."

In a subsequent Facebook post shared to Moore's campaign page, Kayla Moore posted a picture of Allred holding a sign that said, "I support transgender equality." Kayla Moore commented on the photo by saying, "Gloria Allred; what it's really about."

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Kevin Spacey isn't a politician or judge and it sounds like his career moving forwards is done.

It's a wrap for the Trump brand except amongst his devout.

Pizzagate was a conspiracy

The local and national Republican party is standing behind Moore along with a host of conservative media figures including Hannity, Alex Jones, and Brietbart.

:patrice:

Spacey will be back. So will Trump. This country has a very short attention span.

I don’t support pedos or those that enable them so not sure what you’re looking for outta me on this subject.