Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Because I haven't seen any takes like that on the Alabama results. Everyone has been pretty clear in rightly giving credit to black people and black women in general for getting it right and "saving" Alabama/the country/everyone, white feminists included. I don't seek them out so I was curious to see the tweets/articles.

The most I've seen has been a few commentators on shows like Morning Joe with some generic "the state of Alabama has shown that even they have limits of what they'll accept" yada yada, trying to create a positive rallying message for Democrats and/or political decency itself, ignoring that whites in the state very much would have accepted the worst candidate ever if they had their way.
Jessie Williams argued with white women all night about him centering black women. But the saving America bullshyt is problematic in and of itself. Black people vote the way they do out of self preservation.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Jessie Williams argued with white women all night about him centering black women. But the saving America bullshyt is problematic in and of itself. Black people vote the way they do out of self preservation.
These are the threads I'd like to see

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

bischoffwow-gif.4727

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
black people getting finessed once again, shyt is pitiful at this point.
I love how come of yall act like we had a choice here...

The other CAC was a pedophile who openly implied he wants to bring back slavery (get rid of every amendment after the 10th)...

There was no choice here if you're black, you can't let Moore win...