Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Now what exactly will black voters get for that vote? :jbhmm: bail out cacs from even crazier cacs brehs...nikkas bragging like that's an accomplishment...once again, the democrats use the black vote to get elected and will once again, ignore us after they get in office...but yet we continue voting 90%+ democratic :martin:...
Shut up idiot.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
Dr. Claud Anderson proposed that Black Americans create their own party but not run any candidates. Basically a 44 million strong voting bloc (strength in numbers) for any politician, regardless of party that work towards the interests of Black people from municipal to national level. Seems unattainable since who is going to bring what dish to family potluck causes full blown fights in most cases but logically it makes sense to play as a team for power since everyone does the same. Democrats have slept too much on the Black vote and are courting other fabricated minorities when they don't have the turnout rates - especially Latinos and the majority of their voters are millennials under age 40.
a better idea would be to do this in strategic cities like detroit and philadelphia.... if detroit and philly went red it would almost by itself deny any dem a presidential victory.... it would be easier to organize a few hundred thousand voters in detroit and philly than millions of voters nationwide (btw, there aren't 44M black voters -- that's our entire population)....

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
a better idea would be to do this in strategic cities like detroit and philadelphia.... if detroit and philly went red it would almost by itself deny any dem a presidential victory.... it would be easier to organize a few hundred thousand voters in detroit and philly than millions of voters nationwide (btw, there aren't 44M black voters -- that's our entire population)....

Because blacks are primarily in clusters in states so in theory your suggestion would also work on a national level if locales organized first and then expand it for national elections. Most important is your local representation and if we vote in blocs, that is applicable to local elections as well, even mayoral.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Looking at that Video tho,Those Roy Moore people are just:old: Fat,Balding and just Flat Out miserable(and that's just the Women)meanwhile in Jones' Camp everyone is Vibrant,Young,Diverse, Full of Energy and playing Dope Music....yeah one Lost and the other Won but maan the Differences are just Striking:wow:

Daps

I'm not linking to Jezebel, but try there. That's where every "not me" white feminist says racist shyt, gets mad when black folks say anything critical of them, argue that "Becky" is a term just as racist as "******," and stan Taylor Swift's racist ass.

Look through the comments of any article on black issues there if you dare.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Twitter, Instagram, etc. Why are you acting like White Women don't get jealous when they see or hear Black Women getting complimented on something? :what:
Because I haven't seen any takes like that on the Alabama results. Everyone has been pretty clear in rightly giving credit to black people and black women in general for getting it right and "saving" Alabama/the country/everyone, white feminists included. I don't seek them out so I was curious to see the tweets/articles.

The most I've seen has been a few commentators on shows like Morning Joe with some generic "the state of Alabama has shown that even they have limits of what they'll accept" yada yada, trying to create a positive rallying message for Democrats and/or political decency itself, ignoring that whites in the state very much would have accepted the worst candidate ever if they had their way.

Last edited:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Seems Doug Jones does not think Trump should resign like his fellow congressman Al Franken.
“Where I am on that right now is that those allegations were made before the election, and so people had an opportunity to judge before that election. I think we need to move on and not get distracted by those issues. Let’s get on with the real issues that are facing the people of this country right now, and I don’t think that the President ought to resign at this point. We’ll see how things go, but certainly those allegations are not new and he was elected with those allegations front and center.”
Quote taken from state of the Union with Jake Tapper.