Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

They didn't want any of that pedo scust. They hit Roy Moore with the...
entry-denied-rubber-stamp-white-print-impress-overprint-83143087.jpg

:banderas::laff:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
It doesn't matter cac. Nobody looking to 2020 right now. 2018 comes first.
the most important thing now is dems needs to make it through 2018 which is a HORRIBLE year for them election-wise. a lot of blue seats in red states will be up for election and very few red seats in purple states. gop should actually be pretty vulnerable in 2020 overall

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
So another voting block Democrats can't depend on?

White women are going to take the brunt of the verbal attacks for the next week, but we're going to put latino's on the summer jam screen too in some of these upcoming races.

Any voting demographic by gender coming in under 85% is grounds for getting shytted on. Word to muhva.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Glad that people are dragging Susan Sarandon in those comments. Must be nice to be rich and white and not give a fukk about what happens to black folks under the Trump Administration.
I don't think that's fair. She said I'm in New York so it's irrelevant.

Daps
I don't think that's fair. She said I'm in New York so it's irrelevant.

It's absolutely fair. She was out front parroting Jill Stein's "Hillary will start WW3" bullshyt at every turn and making damn well sure that she continued to divide Bernie's supporters from the rest of the Democratic Party as much as possible.

What she did was indirectly prop up a Russian puppet (Trump) by using her fame to rant about Hillary and share support for another Russian puppet (Stein). She knew what she was doing, but she didn't give a fukk about black suffering enough to be discontent in private.

Even after the fact, she's still not sorry for what she did. She can go fukk herself.