Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
She was a Bernie acolyte. That bytch said she would rather have Trump win and “start a revolution” than have incremental change under Hillary Clinton.

fukk HER.

She can survive Trump. She’s loaded. A lot of poor black people are suffering more so than the rest of the country because she wanted a revolution from her ivory fukking tower. Oh, and Rosario Dawson can fukk all the way off as well. She better not have shyt to say either.

Co sign somebody need to remind them hoes for the shyt they said

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Latinos are afraid of deportation. That's kind of why they won't show up to the polls. You have to admit it's an hostile for them politically right now. Yeah, they are another factor.

Yeah that’s what I figured. Keep the Latino vote down so the ramped up Black vote isn’t enough to outdo the white vote

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
GOP State Rep. Accused of Raping 17-Year-Old Sings Hymn Before Declaring: ‘No Reason I Would Resign’

It seems like every day a new media or political figure is accused of having committed some form of a sex crime. Oh wait, it is every day, sometimes multiple times in one day. Yipes.

Today’s contender in the “worst male in the world” contest is Kentucky State Rep. Dan Johnson, who has been accused of sexually assaulting a 17-year-old girl at a New Year’s Eve party while he was acting as her preacher.

This incident is said to have occurred in 2012, with alleged victim Maranda Richmond detailing her story to Louisville Public Media, which has been transcribed by Raw Story.

“He started to stroke her arm. He slid his hands up, under her shirt and bra, and groped her. He stuck his tongue in her mouth. Then, he forced his hands down her pants, underneath her underwear, and penetrated her with his finger,” the statement read. “She begged her pastor to stop and tried to force him off, quietly. She remembers not wanting to awaken Sarah. But Johnson was a big man, roughly twice her weight.”

“He told her she’d like it. She said no, she didn’t. She pleaded with him: go away, go away.”

GOP State Rep. Accused of Raping 17-Year-Old Sings Hymn Before Declaring: ‘No Reason I Would Resign’

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
:dwillhuh:

so trump was right about illegals voting? or what the fukk is your point?

Yeah that was hella racist. Im sorry.
Dude I'm just offering an explanation about why they are not turning out to the polls. Maybe the dems are doing enough outreach. It could be a myriad of factors.