Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

:francis: At the end of the day, at this point of the race, its left up to the voters.

You know what I would love to happen? For me to say, probably one of the few times in my life say "Wow Alabama isn't filled with nothing but hateful, ignorant, uneducated, racists hicks".

It would be nice to be surprised on this front come December.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I was listening to Randi Rhodes and she made a point that maybe McConnell put in a small word to WaPo about a Secret on Moore and they pursued it and he wants to deal another L to Bannons Picks and try to get Big Luther in as a Write In:jbhmm:

Not sure. But the coordinated attempts at speaking out against him are signals for sure.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I was listening to Randi Rhodes and she made a point that maybe McConnell put in a small word to WaPo about a Secret on Moore and they pursued it and he wants to deal another L to Bannons Picks and try to get Big Luther in as a Write In:jbhmm:
I wouldn't be surprised if it was the Republicans in the Senate that did this.

They view people like Roy Moore as a pain in their ass and an existential threat to their power. They know if Roy Moore style republicans become the norm, then they are in danger of losing their jobs. Hell they probably prefer to have a Democrat win because they can at least work with them.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't be surprised if it was the Republicans in the Senate that did this.

They view people like Roy Moore as a pain in their ass and an existential threat to their power. They know if Roy Moore style republicans become the norm, then they are in danger of losing their jobs. Hell they probably prefer to have a Democrat win because they can at least work with them.
The sad thing is if he was crazy and would vote along party lines doubt they'd care about the allegations . it's that he's gonna cause trouble and try to get rid of McConnell . He's a lunatic I can't believe someone so ignorant hateful and evil has made it this far in life tbh the GOP was ok with all the crazy racist stuff he spouts

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
We shouldn't deal with this conjecture. Let's just work with what we know.

Daps
These folks voting these men into office, especially Trump is showing young white boys they can get away with it. This is why they end up being entitiled a$$holes. They see countless examples of other white men not being punished, AND being rewarded with money and power, and develop "I can do and say whatever the fukk I want" syndrome.

This is what makes them so dangerous. It's knowing that they have no fear of repercussions.

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Per twitter hannity's interview with Moore was a disaster. Tried to give him every opportunity to deny(he didn't), Geraldo and crew came on after the interview and broke it to Sean how badly he hurt moore.

Qia6STF.png