Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Three weeks ago, Crawford Melton, a conservative-leaning lawyer in Opelika, Alabama, told me he wasn’t inclined to vote in the Senate election, given the options. Still, he had predicted a landslide victory for Moore, who was his law-school classmate and pal at the University of Alabama. “But this report may derail the Moore train,” Melton said. I asked Melton if the allegations seemed credible to him. “He didn’t come across to me as that type,” Melton said. “But who the hell knows. The whole landscape now has changed, because of this Harvey Weinstein thing. And Kevin Spacey. I don’t think you can dismiss it that easily.” Still, Melton was beginning to rationalize a vote for Moore. "Word was he was gonna run for governor. Well, he can do a whole lot less damage in the Senate here than if he were elected governor. I’d rather give him one vote in the Senate than being in control of the state of Alabama."

The rationalizations. :wow:

Have you ever heard this shyt in your life? "Yeah, I hate the guy, yeah, maybe he molested a girl...but isn't it better to vote him into the Senate so he doesn't become the governor?" :deadmanny:

Fitting it was a lawyer who said it. :mjlol:

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps

Notice how he very clearly never says "I didn't do it". Out of all those words, not once does he utter "I am innocent".

"Fake news, defamation" all that, but he never says "I did not touch those girls". Lists off his "accomplishments" (funny how the center for morals or whatever they call it ignores that he was removed from the bench by the ethics committee), and a bunch of stuff about what a good man and husband he is.

But they NEVER say "I didn't do it". :picard: Because then he'd open himself up legally too it.

What evil people.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I heard that one of the Roy Moore accusers voted for the Republican nominee for President in the last 3 elections (that INCLUDES Trump).

Yet...somehow this a "liberal conspiracy"....when one of the accusers is a Republican and VOTED for Trump :mjlol::dead:

And she's got her mom and two childhood friends confirming that she told them about it decades ago.

Plus three other girls accusing.

Plus now even his supporters are claiming that that's about when he started dating his wife (his wife would have been 18 when he was 32).

There's no rational denying of it at this point.