Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
What is so special about him? I understand he's anti establishment, but are there no other people they can promote? Even if they changed the date, why HIM?
I'm sure some would prefer to put that Luther Strange dude in his place but folks are not backing down from this guy and getting rid of him would cause mass fukkery.

I don't see Roy Moore's despicable ass resigning.

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I feel like I'm in crazy world
In a statement to CNN, Teresa Jones, who served as Deputy District Attorney for Etowah County, Ala., from 1982 until 1985, said that multiple people thought it was unusual that Moore dated high school girls, but that no one ever raised the matter with him.

"It was common knowledge that Roy Moore dated high school girls, everyone we knew thought it was weird," Jones told CNN. "We wondered why someone his age would hang out at high school football games and the mall ... but you really wouldn't say anything to someone like that."
Former Moore colleague: 'Common knowledge' that he dated high school girls

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
I feel like I'm in crazy world
B1f8mzH.gif

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sure some would prefer to put that Luther Strange dude in his place but folks are not backing down from this guy and getting rid of him would cause mass fukkery.

I don't see Roy Moore's despicable ass resigning.
What is so special about him? I understand he's anti establishment, but are there no other people they can promote? Even if they changed the date, why HIM?
He makes liberals and feminists mad.