Alabama Generating Billions From Prisoners

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Between this and the recent avalanche of child labor laws, the south is going wild. They're doing anything to prevent inevitable demographic shifts. The black populations in those states are so high, and should be higher if not for death rates and incarceration. Locking as many black people up as possible becomes imperative to retain political power for republicans there.

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Southern CACs at it and not trying to let go,:beli:

I would post what state I'm talking about (but it's election season and brehs go crazy when u mention this person), but, it's ain't the South.

There's a "liberal state" that has more prisoners than any country in the entire world.

Yes, a state with more prisoners than any country in the world except the US, of course.

And they've fought to keep ppl in prisoner for the labor.

And judge in Pennsylvania got got for "selling" juvenile offenders for labor.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I would post what state I'm talking about (but it's election season and brehs go crazy when u mention this person), but, it's ain't the South.

There's a "liberal state" that has more prisoners than any country in the entire world.

Yes, a state with more prisoners than any country in the world except the US, of course.

I hate this "souf again" trope, when northern states are blatant and have the WOAT policies for black folks. What you're talking about with the judge, they actually had a whole documentary about it, along with a segment on "Capitalism: A Love Story"

Nevermind that I have seen more black elected officials down south, than I have ever experienced in my time of being born and raised up north. But "the souf" which is hilarious to me, when you have more segregated areas of the city in Philadelphia alone :mjpls:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Focus on THIS THREAD. :ufdup:

The title has ALABAMA on it. Where is Alabama on thr American map?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
What is the party of black people doing to stop it? Suing corporations? Making laws to illegalize this? What do our votes get us on this morally reprehensible and illegal practice?

If you are depending on outside forces to fix this, you are an idiot.

You better get your big boy paints on

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Racism / Race Baiting
I hate this "souf again" trope, when northern states are blatant and have the WOAT policies for black folks. What you're talking about with the judge, they actually had a whole documentary about it, along with a segment on "Capitalism: A Love Story"

Nevermind that I have seen more black elected officials down south, than I have ever experienced in my time of being born and raised up north. But "the souf" which is hilarious to me, when you have more segregated areas of the city in Philadelphia alone :mjpls:

You blacks live like second class citizens down south.

Almost like indentured slaves.

Aren't you tired of being treated like a muppet?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
You blacks live like second class citizens down south.

Almost like indentured slaves.

Aren't you tired of being treated like a muppet?
200w.gif

Hmmm

But to answer your question, as somebody that lived up north and living in the south, it's night and day. I have experienced nonsense in GA and of course SC, but nothing comes close to the vibe I get where I see political and powerful people of black stature running shyt, which is a heavy thing in the south.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
What is the party of black people doing to stop it? Suing corporations? Making laws to illegalize this? What do our votes get us on this morally reprehensible and illegal practice?
I watched the first 5 minutes of the video. At :22 seconds, they show State Rep. Chris England (D) being interviewed.

Person interested in the answer to the question you posed, would look him up to see what types of local, state, and federal measures are in place to counter what is happening.
His state, so clearly his office would be the hub of info about that.