Akira Kurosawa, reccomend his best movies brehs

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
Heard he was a really good director with some classic film under belt. Saw some of his movies in the library catalogue and might rent em. Got seven samurai on hold, so give me some other movies of his.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Yojimbo
Sanjuro
Seven Samuri
Stray Dog
Throne of Blood
RAN
Kagemusha
The Hidden Fortress

I think those are all must see Kurosawa films...

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
Yojimbo (Used as inspiration for A Fistful of Dollars)
Throne of Blood (Macbeth with samurai basically)
Seven Samurai
The Hidden Fortress
Ran

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
Stray Dog was the first one of his works I ever saw... 1st movie made before 1950 that actually held my attention:laugh:

just copped the Yojimbo/Sanjuro double feature on Blu Ray:tiger:

that's how i knew he was a good director. i sat through seven samurai and didn't fall asleep. instead i immediately wanted to see more of his filmography. that arrow scene in throne of blood :wow: kurosawa is in my top 5.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
that's how i knew he was a good director. i sat through seven samurai and didn't fall asleep. instead i immediately wanted to see more of his filmography. that arrow scene in throne of blood :wow: kurosawa is in my top 5.

On wiki, they said they used real arrows shot along a wire and the arrows were sometimes as close as an inch from hitting actors and crew members. One of the actors had nightmares about it even after finishing the film:laugh:

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
On wiki, they said they used real arrows shot along a wire and the arrows were sometimes as close as an inch from hitting actors and crew members. One of the actors had nightmares about it even after finishing the film:laugh:

throne-of-blood.jpg

that is real fear in toshiro mifune's eyes :laugh:

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
Yojimbo
Sanjuro
Seven Samuri
Stray Dog
Throne of Blood
RAN
Kagemusha
The Hidden Fortress

I think those are all must see Kurosawa films...

:whoo::salute: GL, saw a few of those in the catalogue. I got a back log of library piff i need to finish before watching these, but Gl.

Yojimbo (Used as inspiration for A Fistful of Dollars)
Throne of Blood (Macbeth with samurai basically)
Seven Samurai
The Hidden Fortress
Ran

Lol, i need to finish that trilogy, foundout they had all three films at the library:snoop:, but ten dollars for the trilogy wasn't a bad deal:manny:

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
:whoo::salute: GL, saw a few of those in the catalogue. I got a back log of library piff i need to finish before watching these, but Gl.

Lol, i need to finish that trilogy, foundout they had all three films at the library:snoop:, but ten dollars for the trilogy wasn't a bad deal:manny:

those are some good movies :ohlawd:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
[ame]http://youtu.be/nU0R8nMepkU[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/4g8r0LhpMzk]Star Wars Hidden Fortress Comparison - YouTube[/ame]