Akademiks out here disrespecting Foundational Black Americans again.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You right about that, but if black folks don't know about other black folks living in their own country, then that's a problem. You said that some folks in Macon, GA don't know about Geechies then them dudes are ignorant af. That means they don't even know their own state.

It’s on families to educate its members. We put too much stock in society to teach us who we are thus here we are

Braman

Superstar
Daps
You are slow

They are a subset of Foundational Black Americans.
This sound like some trans PR babble :beli:

You just makin shyt up. How you create a ‘subset’ of some ad hoc shyt thats already made up in the first place.

And you definitely never met anybody geechi before they would not fukk with you. They embrace their heritage. They look different talk different, divisive clown nggas like you would probably call them a ‘tether’ or whatever internet word you learned that day

R.B.J1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I was born and raised in Detroit and I've always known about the Geechie people. It could be because my dad is from Arkansas and my mother is from Alabama. A Geechie family from South Carolina lived next door to my uncle. Good food, good people. Harry Belafonte portrayed a charachter named Geechie Dan in the 1974 film "Uptown Saturday Night".

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This sound like some trans PR babble :beli:

You just makin shyt up. How you create a ‘subset’ of some ad hoc shyt thats already made up in the first place.

And you definitely never met anybody geechi before they would not fukk with you. They embrace their heritage. They look different talk different, divisive clown nggas like you would probably call them a ‘tether’ or whatever internet word you learned that day

A nigerian international citizen calling someone "divisive" is rich considering how your homeland segregates based on tribes.

I'm proud of my FBA/ADOS heritage and Geechi are a subset of FBA to insinuate that Geechi are tethers is clown shyt.

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
A nigerian international citizen calling someone "divisive" if rich considering how your homeland segregates based on tribes.

I'm proud of my FBA/ADOS heritage and Geechi are a subset of FBA to insinuate that Geechi are tethers is clown shyt.

I’m not Nigerian nor a “international citizen’. You’re ignorant. Your knowledge starts and stops with Tariq nasheed tropes and and it shows.

Also, for your own edification when you google ‘geechi woman’…

hqdefault.jpg

:dead:

This beautiful queen is what a real and literal ‘ADOS’ looks alike. Fully cognizant and embracing African roots while maintaining American pride , southern roots, etc. That’s what it’s supposed to look like. Instead, a new, divisive, lost generation has gone the other way and would walk right past this woman and ignorantly call her mutter under your breath ‘tether’.

If anything this gotcha ass thread should embarrass any ‘ADOS’ to see how far left you’ve veered. You don’t claim Africa but you claim the people who claim Africa. My child you are lost

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
This beautiful queen is what a real and literal ‘ADOS’ looks alike. Fully cognizant and embracing African roots while maintaining American pride , southern roots, etc. That’s what it’s supposed to look like. Instead, a new, divisive, lost generation has gone the other way and would walk right past this woman and ignorantly call her mutter under your breath ‘tether’.

If anything this gotcha ass thread should embarrass any ‘ADOS’ to see how far left you’ve veered. You don’t claim Africa but you claim the people who claim Africa. My child you are lost
shyt take.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I’m not Nigerian nor a “international citizen’. You’re ignorant. Your knowledge starts and stops with Tariq nasheed tropes and and it shows.

Also, for your own edification when you google ‘geechi woman’…

hqdefault.jpg

:dead:

There are different subsets of ADOS people from Creole to Geechi to Freedman Indians.

I accept this sista as ADOS/FBA as much as I am FBA.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
This is what happens when you let foreigners think they have a say in our culture and community

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You right about that, but if black folks don't know about other black folks living in their own country, then that's a problem. You said that some folks in Macon, GA don't know about Geechies then them dudes are ignorant af. That means they don't even know their own state.

Not really people are very regional.