Status
Not open for further replies.

RaverDan

Rookie
Daps
I'm more than certain that she's pregnant. She most likely told WWE that and was like its my time to go. :ehh:

Yeah I think so too. She might've found out earlier this week. If this is the case, it kind of makes sense why there was no explanation on why she retired (not from the WWE but from in ring competition) and why it came from WWE and not directly from her, I mean, AJ and Punk are pretty private when it comes to their personal life so I don't think she's going to blast the news all over twitter. And if true, I don't think we'll find out for a while. In any case, it's all speculation, we're going to have to wait and see. In the meantime, I wish her the best of luck in every aspect of her life and hope to see her soon doing something great

RaverDan

Rookie
Daps
:ohhh:

He's been here for two years fapping away and dapping posts unnoticed. Hopefully this thread gets locked before he gets chance to upload his collection of creep shots and further pollutes this shythole :scust:
After 777 pages, I don't think it's getting locked anytime soon. And honestly, this thread has been pretty good since most of the weirdos left, or since that warning to shut down the thread came around. That being said, I do not want somebody's spank bank uploaded onto here, take that shyt to wwenudedivas, or whatever site like that :camby:. I don't want this thread to go back to the shyt show it was when Matt Black and others like him were around. Mods, you know what to do when you see his name:ufdup:.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

I think he's serious.
MdrwH01.png

Status
Not open for further replies.