Status
Not open for further replies.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
What's creepier?

1) Participating in a thread for a female sports entertainer because you think she's hot and wanna see nice pics of her.

OR

2) Participating in a thread for a female sports entertainer because you genuinely care about the well being of someone you will NEVER know in your life, and probably thinks you are all marks.

I'm typing 1 all day baby, I ain't hiding it!
Whichever one includes uploading collections of HD perv screencaps from various broadcasts :sas1:

I've waited for this moment all of my life. I can finally dump my full collection of HD perv screencaps from various WWE broadcasts. I will enjoy the fruits of my labor in its entirety for a few nights, and then share with you all.
:scust:

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Whichever one includes uploading collections of HD perv screencaps from various broadcasts :sas1:

:scust:

It ain't like AJ got nudes the shyt he uploading is mostly likely from WWE broadcasting. And why the fukk you hating on muthafukking MEN looking at a sexy as WOMAN? Don't get me started on all this stupid shyt I'm seeing in this thread the last few days.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
It ain't like AJ got nudes the shyt he uploading is mostly likely from WWE broadcasting. And why the fukk you hating on muthafukking MEN looking at a sexy as WOMAN? Don't get me started on all this stupid shyt I'm seeing in this thread the last few days.
:mjlol:

Sorry breh I don't wanna get you started:whoa:. I didn't mean to ruin your creep thread. You can go back to patiently waiting for @regulater's screencaps :wow:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Holy shyt this thread just went
trainwreck.gif

I would fukk her raw tho, no lie

Status
Not open for further replies.