Status
Not open for further replies.

WVIP

Rookie
Daps
Really explains this at Wrestlemania. She really didn't want to be in WWE anymore but took the offer to wrestle for one last Wrestlemania for that pay check.

Here:

KXGHMP4.gif

WVIP

Rookie
Daps
AJ got another tally tattoo on her finger? It equals 13.

Last edited:

RaverDan

Rookie
Daps
Really explains this at Wrestlemania. She really didn't want to be in WWE anymore but took the offer to wrestle for one last Wrestlemania for that pay check.

Here:

KXGHMP4.gif
I don't think that's why she was on the floor most of the match. Maizeandbluekid had a theory that she did that on purpose to put Paige over, and I think he's right. I don't think she did it just for a paycheck. I also don't think she knew she was retiring that early. She was tweeting about possible tag team names with Paige a week ago, tweeted that she was going after Taker's streak (jokingly) and she genuinely looked happy to be back. No, I think something big happened suddenly and she had no choice. The thing that's bugging me too is the wording of the announcement. Every article I've seen that's covering this said that she's retired from in ring competion, not that she's retiring from the WWE. I just think that's weird. I could be grasping at straws though:manny:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea i noticed on the WWE facebook announcement they worded it that she retired from in ring competition with WWE.

Could be nothing but guess we'll see what the future holds.

RaverDan

Rookie
Daps
Mick Foley posted this on his facebook page, and possibly tweeted it but I don't know because I don't have twitter:

"AJ Lee has retired from WWE – and somehow that just doesn't seem right. I have been talking for a while about a revolution in women's wrestling – and I really do believe we are on the verge of a new dawn for women's wrestling. When that new dawn arrives, it would seem only fitting that AJ be allowed to bask in the warmth of the rays she helped make possible.

‪#‎AJLee‬ was a pioneer – fighting her way up against all odds in the WWE developmental system, proving that unique talent, heart, and determination were just as important (if not more so) as the physical attributes that were generally accepted as necessary to find a spot near the top of the women's roster.

The success of AJ Lee, as both a wrestler, and a character were eye-opening for both fans and WWE front office personnel. She proved that big things come in small packages and that both role models and romantic images need not adhere to a one-size-fits-all policy. Surely, she helped pave the way for an anti-diva like Paige - WWE to succeed, and when/if this women's wrestling revolution materializes, I hope the contributions of the tiny girl from New Jersey with the big dreams and bigger heart will not be forgotten.

Thank you AJ. May health and happiness (and CM Punk) be your partners on whatever new trail you choose to blaze in life.

What's your favorite AJ moment? There are some great ones to choose from. Feel free to share a photo or video."

Damn, :wow: :to:Mick said it perfectly. :mjcry:

regulater

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've waited for this moment all of my life. I can finally dump my full collection of HD perv screencaps from various WWE broadcasts. I will enjoy the fruits of my labor in its entirety for a few nights, and then share with you all.

RaverDan

Rookie
Daps
I've waited for this moment all of my life. I can finally dump my full collection of HD perv screencaps from various WWE broadcasts. I will enjoy the fruits of my labor in its entirety for a few nights, and then share with you all.
:snoop: Matt Black? We know it's you:ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.