Status
Not open for further replies.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
What just happened brehs?:mjpls:

HHH just said AJ is not what's best for business.

HHH-Paige_zps67c53e72.png

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Not mad or sad at all. That was fukking awesome.

Finally, AJ has an opponent that the fans want to cheer for her AGAINST her. We did not see that in any of the Total Diva feuds.

AJ did not get "buried". She (kayfabe) got too cocky, and it finally bit her in her Puerto Rican ass.

Besides, she was champ for almost 300 DAYS, set historic records, actually got a MATCH at WrestleMania and fukking won it… and now, gets to feud with someone who’s at last her equal.

Would you have rather seen her drop it to a Total Diva? I think not.

Don’t worry about me, I’ll just be in the corner over there, getting ready for a kickass match between AJ and Paige at Extreme Rules.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Not mad or sad at all. That was fukking awesome.

Finally, AJ has an opponent that the fans want to cheer for her AGAINST her. We did not see that in any of the Total Diva feuds.

AJ did not get "buried". She (kayfabe) got too cocky, and it finally bit her in her Puerto Rican ass.

Besides, she was champ for almost 300 DAYS, set historic records, actually got a MATCH at WrestleMania and fukking won it… and now, gets to feud with someone who’s at last her equal.

Would you have rather seen her drop it to a Total Diva? I think not.

Don’t worry about me, I’ll just be in the corner over there, getting ready for a kickass match between AJ and Paige at Extreme Rules.

:obama: bout damn time....

But to be honest...I think a better story would have been better if AJ was a face and Paige was the villian...it would have been a tad bit interesting..

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:obama: bout damn time....

But to be honest...I think a better story would have been better if AJ was a face and Paige was the villian...it would have been a tad bit interesting..
Maybe. But Paige was getting face reactions in NXT, and AJ has been heel for so long, I have no problem with their roles. I just can't wait for their match at Extreme Rules. :lupe:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
man wtf i dont know who page is but how da hell did they give her the belt????

is she as good as nattie and trinity??? if not smh

still wanna lick on aj lee's neck tho

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I wanted Naomi to win it tbh, the segment last night seemed weird. Why was Paige acting all timid and shy? :wtf: glad AJ lost tho the total diva feud was monotonous, so having someone who isn't connected to all that beat her made some sense I guess.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I wanted Naomi to win it tbh, the segment last night seemed weird. Why was Paige acting all timid and shy? :wtf: glad AJ lost tho the total diva feud was monotonous, so having someone who isn't connected to all that beat her made some sense I guess.
Why not have Paige come out and say it was all part of her plan, and that she lured and baited AJ into giving her the title shot in the first place? :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.