Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Awesome @WWEAJLee Wrestlemania XXX Promo

:to:...that's by baby...

gwocw_fistpump_712481.gif

After knowing her story...and seeing how far she has come...how can you NOT root for her this Sunday?!

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I will never understand peoples obsession over AJ, I need my women to look l like women and not 12yr olds. IMO Tamina is better looking and looks like a champ in the bedroom.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I will never understand peoples obsession over AJ, I need my women to look l like women and not 12yr olds. IMO Tamina is better looking and looks like a champ in the bedroom.
not my typically body type for a woman I like her she seems cool :manny:.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exclusive Details On Why Vince McMahon Isn’t Giving Up On CM Punk But How His Plan Has Changed Dramatically, WWE’s Booking Of Punk’s Real-Life Fiancée AJ Lee, The Risk WWE Is Trying To Avoid, Different Opinions From Triple H & Stephanie McMahon
As of late Wednesday/early Thursday we’re told no one from WWE had contacted CM Punk. My source noted Vince McMahon was staying the course and giving Punk his space. The belief was they would wait a couple of months before giving it a last ditch effort to get him to re-sign before his contract comes up in July.

One thing I covered last week is the booking of Punk’s fiancée WWE Divas Champion AJ Lee. While it would be typical Vince to punish her for Punk’s actions by burying her, it’s actually been the opposite. We’re told Vince wants AJ booked as strong as possible because whatever influence she has over Punk, they want to make sure she is happy and has positive things to say about the company. In fact, multiple sources have stated the plan headed into the weekend was for AJ to retain the Divas Championship at Wrestlemania XXX.

The thinking is if Punk gets bored and gets the itch to come back, they want AJ Lee to encourage it and there’s no way she’d do that if she was buried over backstage politics.

As for Wrestlemania itself, WWE…

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Exclusive Details On Why Vince McMahon Isn’t Giving Up On CM Punk But How His Plan Has Changed Dramatically, WWE’s Booking Of Punk’s Real-Life Fiancée AJ Lee, The Risk WWE Is Trying To Avoid, Different Opinions From Triple H & Stephanie McMahon
As of late Wednesday/early Thursday we’re told no one from WWE had contacted CM Punk. My source noted Vince McMahon was staying the course and giving Punk his space. The belief was they would wait a couple of months before giving it a last ditch effort to get him to re-sign before his contract comes up in July.

One thing I covered last week is the booking of Punk’s fiancée WWE Divas Champion AJ Lee. While it would be typical Vince to punish her for Punk’s actions by burying her, it’s actually been the opposite. We’re told Vince wants AJ booked as strong as possible because whatever influence she has over Punk, they want to make sure she is happy and has positive things to say about the company. In fact, multiple sources have stated the plan headed into the weekend was for AJ to retain the Divas Championship at Wrestlemania XXX.

The thinking is if Punk gets bored and gets the itch to come back, they want AJ Lee to encourage it and there’s no way she’d do that if she was buried over backstage politics.

As for Wrestlemania itself, WWE…

Man please this is pathetic on Vince' part if true, The wwe is doing just fine and if they survived Hogan Austin & Rock leaving they can survive Punk being gone. People have moved on as well but it's Vince keeping this shyt alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.