Status
Not open for further replies.

Martini

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On tonight's Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer said there was a cartoon going around backstage at TLC of AJ, making fun of how she wants to be just like Lita.

It was probably the same drawing someone posted here when the news of AJ & Punk first broke.
tumblr_mxwathopgI1s55sblo1_1280.jpg

ravenrules

Rookie
Daps
Massive Update on AJ Lee, CM Punk, & Michelle Beadle Drama with WWE

WWE desperately wants the Michelle Beadle and AJ Lee backstage confrontation story to “go away”.

AJ was scripted to win her match with Natalya at TLC before the Beadle confrontation happened. And WWE didn’t change it, because they didn’t want to draw any more attention to the story.

CM Punk had reportedly calmed down considerably about the situation with AJ and WWE management over the Beadle confrontation, and decided to just Tweet about hockey in the hours before the PPV on Sunday.

According to Dave Meltzer, Michelle Beadle was asked by WWE to Tweet about the situation to help calm things down and to make it go away.

If that was their goal, they failed miserably if you ask me…

CM Punk and Beadle had a past relationship and certain issues which some feel gave AJ a reason to react the way she did at Tribute To The Troops.

Though AJ has been described by some as acting crazy in the situation, Beadle was described by Meltzer’s source as being a bit “crazy” herself.

According to Dave, there was a crude drawing of AJ making fun of how much she wants to be like Lita by having sex with CM Punk, circulating backstage amongst wrestlers and other WWE employees at the TLC PPV.

This same drawing has been posted around online for a couple of months by fans who were bitter over AJ dating CM Punk. It’s very crude, and very immature. So I’m only posting the drawing under the “Read More” button.

Partial Source: Wrestling Observer Radio (December 16, 2013)
Read More

5:23am | URL: http://tmblr.co/ZzhICq11N3zqC

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
After what I read ("coming off like her character in real life, and not in a good way.") I can't trust Meltzer's news in a certain way anymore. He overdoes too much the news he writes and tells on radio.

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
Here’s the latest on the AJ Lee/Michelle Beadle incident backstage at WWE Tribute to the Troops last Wednesday. Prior to the incident, CM Punk and Beadle were friends as one source described it as a former “close” relationship. When Beadle saw Punk backstage there was an interaction in which the WWE Divas Champion was not involved in.

Shortly after that interaction, there was a incident between AJ Lee and Michelle Beadle. While I heard (and reported) Sunday that AJ approached Beadle in-character to rehearse a planned kayfabe segment, other sources were not aware of plans to film such a segment. While this does line up with what I was told that only a few people knew of intentions to do an AJ/Beadle segment, multiple sources are unaware of it’s planning.

AJ confronted Beadle in front of WWE officials and got an earful. We’re told AJ has been having a problem with separating her fictional character from what is real-life (something not uncommon). The WWE officials that berated AJ, while not named, were reportedly very hard on her. We’re being told this is what set CM Punk off and he felt the handling was very unprofessional.

WWE is trying to sweep the entire incident under the rug and move on from it. There is no heat on CM Punk and based on the booking at WWE TLC, one can assume AJ Lee is fine going forward.

I think we're not gonna talk of this situation anymore, but I'm curious who share that cartoon pic on backstage, I love this joke :russ:

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
Yes she did, that's why she's one of the best WOMEN'S champions ever, it's rare to have a complete performer like her.

Status
Not open for further replies.